National-International Teardrop Gathering

Teardrop Gatherings that are National/International in scope includes the United Kindom and Australian Chapters of TearJerkers.

Postby doug hodder » Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:40 pm

I'm busting my "you know what" to get my tear done for the trip. Hopefully I'll make it. Does anyone know what my chances are to get a spot if I do finish up and end up making a mad dash to the gathering. I'll be trucking about 1200 miles from Ca. Will there be any locations for late shows or non-preregistered people with tears? Thanks... working diligently :worship: Doug Hodder
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Gage » Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:13 am

doug hodder wrote:I'm busting my "you know what" to get my tear done for the trip. Hopefully I'll make it. Does anyone know what my chances are to get a spot if I do finish up and end up making a mad dash to the gathering. I'll be trucking about 1200 miles from Ca. Will there be any locations for late shows or non-preregistered people with tears? Thanks... working diligently :worship: Doug Hodder

Doug, email Grant and let him know what's going on with your tear. All the pre-regs go to him and he is also the NorthCal contact. I'm sure something can be worked out. His group is leaving a couple of days later than the SoCal group also. But contact him right away to let him know what is happening. You might even consider calling him. His area code is 530 (He's in Redding) You can find his number and ITG contact email addy at the following link. http://itg.teardrops.net/

Have a good day,
Gage
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby George T. » Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:07 am

Dave,

The t-shirts will have a large, colorized version of the ITG logo on the back of the shirt.

I will have a limited supply of t-shirts in various sizes available at the gathering for those that did not pre-order. They will be first come, first served.

From previous post:

My goodness Dave!

Sounds like you are shopping for a Teardrop Trailer!

Thanks for the questions. Here are a few answers.

Mfg: Anvil
Style: 1202
Cotton Deluxe Short Sleeve Henley

Pre-shrunk extra heavyweight 7.1 oz. 100% cotton.
Fashion knit welt collar.
Three high gloss woodtone buttons on a clean finished Allen Solley placket with 1/4" reinforced box.
Double needle sleeve and bottom hem.
Color: Ash grey

Product Website: http://www.cdcasuals.com/2005/Catalogue/product.cgi?CID=6&CSID=26&PID=60

Color logo on back with a small single color ITG logo on left front.

No Pocket
Silkscreened, the shirt will still breathe
Pre shrunk? Yes
100% cotton
French cut sleeves for the women? No

Hope that this answers your questions. Thanks for asking.

George T
George T.
Teardrop Master

Postby Dave Nathanson » Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:36 am

Thanks George!
Thats just what I needed to know! Nice design BTW.

Now for the benefit of T-Shirt sales, and all those who aren't following this thread, you (or somebody) might consider posting that info to the ITG website... :thumbsup:

If you want to sell more; you can also use http://www.CafePress.com to cover the late orders & post-event orders. They do one-offs & ship for you. Completely hassle-free.
Dave Nathanson
Donating Member

Postby Chris C » Mon May 16, 2005 3:35 pm

I'm itching to build a tear...........but have never sat in one, or even seen one in person. I live in Norman, Oklahoma, but am considering making the trip to Minden to the gathering so I can do a little of both. Anyone have a feeling for how many might show up? I'd hate to make the trip if only 10 or 15 trailers typically attend something like this.
Chris :D

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Teardrop Trailer Build Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/px5cd
Chris C

Postby Dave Nathanson » Mon May 16, 2005 3:42 pm

Well I registered about a month ago and got registration #122. Consider that most people will be registering closer to the event date than not.

If you're interested in TD's you should definately go. This will be one of the biggest TearDrop trailer events ever!
:twisted: 8) :applause: :thumbsup:
Dave Nathanson
Donating Member

Postby Chris C » Mon May 16, 2005 4:27 pm

Thanks, Dave. Sounds like a "must do trip" to me. I'll talk with my girlfriend tonight and maybe we can start making plans.

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Chris C

Postby DestinDave » Mon May 16, 2005 7:24 pm

Chris... I called Prairie Village last weekend to make sure I could still get in the primitive area as a tent-camper (I registered in March). They said I was confirmed for a spot but just in case I need a motel room they have rooms left at the on-site hotel also. If you're only coming for a day or two (without a TD) that may be an option for you (and your girlfriend). I too decided that with or without a teardrop finished, I was going!! Dave
Reality? What a concept!
Building "The Salty Tear" - a photo log of the project.
http://www.bluezenphoto.com/p979644357
DestinDave
500 Club

Postby George T. » Mon May 16, 2005 10:48 pm

Greetings from Colorado!

I spent four days camping at Pioneer Village in Minden last week. Firmed up a few last minute details for the gathering. At last count, we had about 135 registrations. We should still be OK for space. We will definately be a small community of trailers sharing close quarters...

I plan to sit down and write a detailed posting about the ITG this weekend so folks will know what to expect.

George T.
George T.
Teardrop Master

Postby Gage » Wed May 18, 2005 4:18 am

George T. wrote:Greetings from Colorado!

I spent four days camping at Pioneer Village in Minden last week.......... At last count, we had about 135 registrations. We should still be OK for space......................George T.

Boy and to think George, when we first started talking this up last year, we were hopping for 50. :applause: Your doing a hell of a job. :thumbsup:

Have a good day,
Gage
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Chris C » Wed May 18, 2005 4:22 pm

DestinDave,

I was able to get reservations in the motel for my ladyfriend and myself, so we'll be there. I'm really drooling. Anxious to see all the handywork you guys have done. Guess I've got the bug for a tear.

Chris C

Postby DestinDave » Wed May 18, 2005 6:59 pm

Tears of joy, Chris... Look forward to meeting you... less than a month...
Reality? What a concept!
Building "The Salty Tear" - a photo log of the project.
http://www.bluezenphoto.com/p979644357
DestinDave
500 Club

Postby j_b317 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:58 pm

George T,

Any luck with the "detailed posting?"

jb
"Everybody dies but not everybody lives!"
j_b317
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Kevin A » Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:03 am

j_b317 wrote:George T,