F.I.C.C. Rally

Teardrop Gatherings that are National/International in scope includes the United Kindom and Australian Chapters of TearJerkers.

F.I.C.C. Rally

Postby MeelisV » Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:16 pm

ok ok yes europ. but.....

The FICC Rally is the annual international camping and caravanning gathering of the Fédération Internationale de Camping et de Caravanning (FICC).

The Fédération Internationale de Camping et de Caravanning (FICC) is a worldwide organisation originally established in 1933 for the mutual benefit of a number of European camping clubs.

Today they represent 58 member clubs and federations in 34 different countries on four continents.

Caravan club fom 1907 !

The Caravan Club was founded in 1907 by ten men and one woman. They decided to form an organisation 'to bring together those interested in van life as a pastime... to improve and supply suitable vans and other appliances... to develop the pastime by collecting, publishing and supplying to members, books and periodicals and lists of camp sites etc... to arrange camping grounds'.
more .... http://www.caravanclub.co.uk/About+Us/H ... efault.htm

ficc rally info.
http://www.fcrv.org/programs/ficc/ficc_rally.htm

Next one is allreadi nr 71.
http://www.ficcrally2006.org/

why not some true american tears in FICC

Meelis.
A woman has the last word in any argument.
Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
MeelisV
The 300 Club

Postby mikeschn » Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:32 pm

Do we fly em over, or send them on a boat?

I think it's better if you and Heikki build an American version and drive to the F.I.C.C. ;)

You will take pictures for us, won't you? Madjack really needs them ya know. He'll go crazy and start deleting threads if he doesn't get them pics... :lol:

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby bledsoe3 » Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:53 pm

mikeschn wrote: Madjack really needs them ya know. He'll go crazy Mike...

Too late! :crazy: :rofl2:
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
bledsoe3
3000 Club
3000 Club

Ficc Rally

Postby cool » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:50 am

Hi ,I am a member of the Caravan club and the Irish camping and caravan club and if you are planning to come to Europe wait until the 2007 Rally and its in Ireland ,,a place called Millstreet in county Cork ,there will be thousands of vans and at least one teardrop....Mine,so hopefully see ya all there ....Cool
cool
Teardrop Builder

Postby RAD » Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:16 pm

Send me some details then..............
RAD
Teardrop Builder

irish Rally Cork

Postby cool » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:11 am

Lads ,The best site for more info is on my clubs site www.iccc.ie and follow the thread to MillStreet County Cork. The Irish Camping and Caravan Club are hosting the Rally. Hope to see ya all there,Cool
cool
Teardrop Builder

Postby madjack » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:27 am

bledsoe3 wrote:
mikeschn wrote: Madjack really needs them ya know. He'll go crazy Mike...

Too late! :crazy: :rofl2:

..wwaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too late :D ;) ..and all you Yurpeans...don't fergit dem pics...we luv 'em and you might just entice a visit or three from across the Pond by some of us crazy Merkans.....
madjack(still crazy) 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby asianflava » Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:00 pm

Yeah, and take some pics of tow vehicles too. I'm kinda curious to see what is used to tow. For some reason the same exact car here has a de-rated capacity.
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Return to National/International