Australian Teardrop National event in 2007

Teardrop Gatherings that are National/International in scope includes the United Kindom and Australian Chapters of TearJerkers.

Australian Teardrop National event in 2007

Postby PaulC » Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:28 am

This is to all the Aussie Members:
The first National event is being organised for Easter 2007. If anyone is interested in being involved with this could you please let me know. It is early stages yet, but we have the venue arranged and now we need numbers. Thanks in advance.

If any of you merikans are interested in coming on over to enjoy some Oz hospitality let me know as well.

What the heck, as this is a truly international forum, if anyone thinks they can make it, let us know.
Cheers
Paul :thumbsup:
Time is the only real capital we have. Money you can replace but time you cannot.
PaulC
3rd Teardrop Club

Postby grant whipp » Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:08 pm

Hey there, Paul!

Oz-pitality '07 - the Teardrop Kind, eh what? Sounds Great! If you haven't already, be sure to inform and include the good folks at Aussie Teardrop Trailers ( www.trikesaustralia.com/teardrop/ ) and Simon Muntz of Simon Muntz Street Rods (can't put my fingers on his website right now). Simon has made a lot of TD contacts through his many Rod Run appearances over the years, and I'm sure he'd be happy to help get the word out, as would Reiner at ATDT.

Also, please send the info to me at [email protected] when you get things nailed down so I can add it to our DESTINATIONS! Page - www.teardrops.net/destinations01.html

Since I'm already committed for the summer of '07 to do an eastern states pilgrimage here in these "merikan" States, I'll just have to hope that you organize another Downunder National TD event in '08 or '09 (and hope that I manage to find the "fun tickets" to get down there!) - I know Lisa will be eager to go, and help in twisting my arm!

Good Luck with the event, and as always ...

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby Niall » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:29 pm

Hiya Paul,

I've started ( a slow cautious, steady start ) my build - if i'm finished i'll be there. Any hey, even if its not i'll still come along.

Niall.
Niall
Silver Donating Member

Postby tograssroots » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:22 pm

Where in Aus are you thinking of holding it? :D
I am starting mine this weekend. :?
It would be great to meet all the other teardroppers. :applause:
tograssroots
Teardrop Inspector

Postby PaulC » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:43 pm

tograssroots wrote:Where in Aus are you thinking of holding it? :D
I am starting mine this weekend. :?
It would be great to meet all the other teardroppers. :applause:

Hi Grassroots, We are planning to hold the event over Easter 2007, in Broken Hill. Most of the details can be found here
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/teardropcampers/

I'm on both forums but all the info is being posted on the Aussie forum as it becomes available.
Cheers
PS A first name would be nice :)
Time is the only real capital we have. Money you can replace but time you cannot.
PaulC
3rd Teardrop Club

Postby PaulC » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:33 pm

Hi All, Broken Hill City Caravan Park is where we are staying over Easter. E-mail me and I will send you all the details to enable a booking to be made.
Cheers
PaulC
3rd Teardrop Club

Return to National/International