Having so much fun I can barely stand it!!

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Having so much fun I can barely stand it!!

Postby Bill_Storey » Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:48 pm

I wish you were all here to enjoy this, too :lol: . My daughter and I are moving back to the town out in western Oklahoma where I was born and raised. We have been packing for the last 3 or 4 days, and just have the kitchen and utility room left to pack tomorrow. We load up the big Budget truck Monday. So,, if you're bored and need to kill some time, come on over. We'll let you help. Heck,, I'll even stand off to the side and let you do it all if you want to 8) .
Bill_Storey
Teardrop Advisor

Postby catrinka » Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:49 pm

And after you are done at Bill's place, come do mine, PLEASE!!!!!
catrinka
500 Club

Postby Bill_Storey » Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:03 pm

Cat,

When you need packing boxes, go to WalMart after midnight, grab a shopping cart, and just wander down the aisles. They are stocking the shelves at that time, and the employees appreciate you taking them so they don't have to take them to the back and bale them. Besides,,,, you meet the nicest weirdos, thugs, and perverts at that time of night. BTW, the customers at that time are a different breed also :shock: .
Bill_Storey
Teardrop Advisor

Postby catrinka » Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:05 pm

Thanks for the advice but walmart up here doesn't stay open that late. From your description, maybe that's a good thing!
catrinka
500 Club

Postby asianflava » Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:40 am

Ugggh I just moved my mother-in-law out of our house. It would not be that big of a deal but the thing I know is, I will probably have to move her back. She is not too healthy but decided to become independent. It still isn't over because I still have to go there to move things in place.
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Moving!!

Postby OkieSailor » Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:50 am

Try this for for a reason to move.

Tornado removes second story of house. Destroys boat, camper, pickup, wifes car and company vehical.

Rest of house badly damaged.

Friends, family and National Guard help you pack what is left and packing in what ever boxes you can lay your hands on.

Two years later you move into new house and start unpacking. You are unpacking a little at time trying to put stuff away. You find your lost underwear wrapped around the good china and crystal.

Now that is moving!! :?
Yes OkieSailor is an Oxymoron!!
OkieSailor
Teardrop Advisor

Return to Off Topic