trying my best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Re: trying my best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby S. Heisley » Mon May 19, 2014 8:49 pm

The Teardrop Nanny wrote:Yes, she is a member, and thank you for clarifying (or reminding) others of this fact for those who may not be familiar with Slow's situation. Slow, you should remember this fact also. TDN
:surrender: Back to other postings.....TDN xoxo :duh:

Good points, Joanie! :yes: :thumbsup:

Slow, try reading the funny papers; listening to a nice "up" radio channel; and maybe watching some funny or action-packed movies to get some relief. Set some milestones to accomplish and then accomplish them, such as getting your new trailer frame ready and getting the new deck attached; getting some solar or other electrical run to your new-to-you house trailer. Try a new food or make up a new recipe. (Some men have discovered that they love cooking and are sometimes better cooks than women.) Get outside in the light every day and get some exercise. (That's not difficult for a farmer-boy to do.) Knowing you used to go to church, get back to doing that; but, maybe at a nearby church. Talk to your local preacher(minister). It's part of his job, to listen and counsel his parishioners. Think of what you have learned and gained by being in this past relationship and be glad that you learned and gained those things. Maybe you saw different things, learned to do something that you had never tried; or maybe you tried a little harder to get a job and/or save money. You still have that gained knowledge and those learned abilities and you discovered that someone will offer you a job and you can save money.

There's a lot that you can do to make yourself feel better and make your life better. Feeling sorry for yourself leads you down into a cesspool. Stay away from that.

This, too, shall pass. Just give it a little time.

Oh, I forgot something. If you can, eat chocolate. Maybe get or make some brownies or something. Chocolate has the same chemical in it as the body makes when you are in love and that can take the edge off to help you adjust to your loss. So, why not eat a brownie every day for a while?!
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby Mukilteo » Mon May 26, 2014 6:17 am

Eric
Mukilteo
Donating Member

Postby Mary C » Mon May 26, 2014 2:32 pm

is that legal? :NC :R

Mary C.
Mary C
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby dguff » Mon May 26, 2014 2:58 pm

That's a lot of bull!!!! :lol: :lol:
Jerome

2008 Guffman
dguff
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Redneck Teepee » Mon May 26, 2014 5:09 pm

Mary C wrote:is that legal? :NC :R

Mary C.

Here in California as long as the load is not to wide,to high,to long or to heavy you are only required to contain it. LoL! :shock: :shock: :shock:
I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction, the world will have a generation of idiot's.
Redneck Teepee
Silver Donating Member

Postby Woodbutcher » Mon May 26, 2014 5:46 pm

Mary C wrote:is that legal? :NC :R

Mary C.

I believe he just needs to be seat belted. :lol:
Woodbutcher
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Roly Nelson » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:26 pm

Slow, here is the answer to your problems. Check out FarmersOnly.com. Lots of country gals looking for a cool country fella like you.
Roly~~ :) :thumbsup:
See the little 1/2 Nelson Woody constructions pics at: http://gages-56.com/roly.html
Roly Nelson
L'il Ol' Woody Builder

Postby ctstaas » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:16 pm

Hey Slow, Hang in there cowboy,
I especially agree with three posts: Repeat as often as necessary, remember the bad, and treat your loved one's with honor and respect and expect the same from them.
Relationships are difficult and you have had or are going to have, many. If it's bad or ends, move on and repeat as necessary.
Remember the bad and maybe the next time around you won't be such a jerk all the time or you'll actually listen to them,( I don't know, she was saying something, but I really wasn't listening), or if someone is treating you bad you can react better, faster. OK, your not a jerk all the time.
Treating my loved ones with honor and respect is my wall or barrier and is not porous. And if someone is going to put up with me, they at least deserve that?! Hey, I deserve that also!

A man is driving down a Wyoming highway, being chased by a Tropper at 100-120 MPH. When he finally stops, the cops is very upset and yells at the driver," You got one chance to explain why you were driving so fast, or I'm taking you to jail". The driver responded," My girlfriend just left me,,, and I thought you were bringing her back".
And my Goods, If you are going to listen to country and western music at times like this, do it in reverse. Everyone knows doing this, you'll get your car back and your dog back and, your girl back. Try listening to some Grateful Dead. It always brightens my day.
Enjoy, Chris
ctstaas
Teardrop Master

Previous

Return to Off Topic