T-D for sale in Sweden (handmade)

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

T-D for sale in Sweden (handmade)

Postby stefantwotimes » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:49 am

stefantwotimes
Teardrop Inspector

Location: Sweden Lingbo Hälsingland (in the woods northen Sweden)

Re: T-D for sale in Sweden (handmade)

Postby Redneck Teepee » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:49 am

Very impressive construction with the metal work on this one. If one takes the time to translate the description in the ad, I'm sure I would really be impressed. Would look real good behind a classic car. :thumbsup:
I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction, the world will have a generation of idiot's.
Redneck Teepee
Silver Donating Member

Postby tony.latham » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:48 am

Redneck Teepee wrote:Very impressive construction with the metal work on this one. If one takes the time to translate the description in the ad, I'm sure I would really be impressed. Would look real good behind a classic car. :thumbsup:

I put on my magic translator glasses and came up with this: 8) :o 8)

Teardrop or T-drop as it can be so called. The trailer is in execution as a model in 1960 but was built in 2010/2011. Everything is hand built in the cart that is created by one of Sweden's most talented tinsmiths. It is built of sheet metal that are only waxed the sides of the wood veneer. The details of the construction are enormous and few are able to build such a truck. Ideal behind motorcycle or car. It is ready to be towed by a motorcycle but a car will pull the cart registration must be inspected. As it stands now it is unregistered. It is also unbraked. It is two in the trolley. It is equipped with gas stove, water tank with running water from the tap and TV that is reversible to see from the outside or from within. Length of the trailer is 330 cm (250 cm + drawn 80 cm). Width 159 cm (125 cm + wheel arches that are 17 cm per side). Height 155 cm. All measurements are approx. It weighs about 180 kg. This is an opportunity to acquire a unique stroller that you are guaranteed to be the only one. Teardrop available to watch in our showroom in Fjärdhundra ........... NOTE For accounts on block: More higher quality images available on http://www.bytbil.com/bilar/handlare/pv9j3kyg Mc, motorbike, car, hotrod, ratrod, rod, Streetrod, truck, 50 speakers, 60 speakers, Nostalgia , Trailers.
GVW: 180
Number of beds: 2
tony.latham
Gold Donating Member

Postby Corwin C » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:23 pm

Very impressive ... I wish I could see the other end of that door hinge ...
Corwin
Image Image Image
If I am unwilling to stand up straight before the world and admit what I have accomplished during the day, without excuses, in complete and honest detail, then I can do better ...
and no one should be expected to accept anything less.
-- myself
Corwin C
500 Club

Return to Off Topic