What do you put on your hot dogs?

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Re: What do you put on your hot dogs?

Postby dales133 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:59 am

I've gotta be realy hungry to eat a hot dog and have no better option.
Having said that ķransky and we'll made quality "hot dog style sausages art to bad but I'd go a good English pork Cumberland sausage , a hot Italian fenel pork sausage or a german style cheese kransky first.
Not much of a fan of bread for the most part but love mustard and chilli
dales133
4000 Club
4000 Club

Postby Redneck Teepee » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:06 pm

working on it wrote:I'm torn between several choices: hot dogs charred from cooking over a campfire (held with sticks, not stainless utensils) were always great on buns, sans everything...boiled hot dogs have lost their flavor (unless boiled in beer, my old trick 40 years ago), so add as much as you can to flavor-em up (kraut/spicy brown mustard, chow-chow/yellow mustard,chopped onions/chili/cheese)...high dollar gourmet hot dogs require mini-baguettes and Grey Poupon, of course.

Just about any way cooked is fine with me including charred....it's actually pretty hard to screw a hot dog up to the point it's not edible. :thumbsup:
I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction, the world will have a generation of idiot's.
Redneck Teepee
Silver Donating Member

Postby ChrisB » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:17 pm

Just about any way cooked is fine with me including charred....it's actually pretty hard to screw a hot dog up to the point it's not edible. :thumbsup:

I have LOL. :lol: I had burgers and dogs going on the grill. It flamed up, I had to to just let it burn out. Needless to say the dogs were black all the way thru. My wife doesn't let me forget that one every time the grill gets fired up :lol:

Chris
ChrisB
Teardrop Inspector

Previous

Return to Off Topic