What did you get upto today

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Re: What did you get upto today

Postby SC Campbell » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:20 am

Went for a nice hike today. Sunny 50*f A short 5 miles Lunch next to a lake. Couldn't ask for a better day.
WANTED: '45 Kit Kamper
SC Campbell
500 Club

Postby dales133 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:29 am

Sounds good!
Got my aluminium installed on mt hatch and the skin
dales133
4000 Club
4000 Club

Postby lrrowe » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:57 am

Stopped taking one medicine for my back abd regained enough energy to walk 4 mi. Tomorrow will walk again and get new energy to start some CT work, this will be after too many months of just sitting around.
Last edited by lrrowe on Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bob

First Post on Purchase of Trailer: http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=60722
Hot water infloor and radiator heating project:[url]http://www.tnttt.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=54&t=62327[/

Image Image
lrrowe
Donating Member

Postby dales133 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:30 am

Good to hear Irowe,back pains no fun.
Ive had a nagging pulled muscle in my back for the last week or so and i easily end up back at square 1 if im not careful with it
dales133
4000 Club
4000 Club

Postby Fenlason » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:26 am

Laurie had yesterday off, we did some chores here.. fixed a loose mail box.. shoveled some snow.. worked on some bikes. We did a leg weight workout. We then headed over to friends for the evening.

We then came home and went out for our New Years Eve. Bike ride. For a few years now we go out before midnight, and return after. We get our last ride of the year in.. and then our first ride of the new year. We did miss it one year and regretted it.

This time of year we could have -30F but we had a balmy mid 30's. It was a beautiful night out.. and a great way to end out one year and start the next. :)

Happy New Year everyone. :P
glenn

Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.
Kahlil Gibran

We don't stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing.
George Bernard Shaw
Fenlason
Tour de Post Yellow Jersey

Postby Fenlason » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:12 pm

We did more snow removal yesterday. We have a pretty big deck to clear off.. and a couple of other house doors on the other side of the house that we have to shovel out.. and we clear a path to. I keep my tractor [with the snowblower] in a shelter around behind the barn, so I keep a path out to there snow blown as well. It all gets to be a chore during really snowy winters. We also did some more cleaning up in the barn. We did a nice upper body weight workout last night. Which I am just starting to feel pretty good now. :o

Today so far we got the Christmas tree taken down, and have been working out in the barn some more. We did more clean up, and have built more shelves. I have more to do but ran out of lumber.

I am trying to gather up some energy to head downstairs to our bike trainers for a ride.
glenn

Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.
Kahlil Gibran

George Bernard Shaw
Fenlason

Postby dales133 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:51 pm

Back to work for me today.
Im going to have to force myself out the door though.m had a terible nights sleep and im not at all motivated
dales133
4000 Club
4000 Club

Postby lrrowe » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:21 pm

I got up to my BD today. Went for a 4 mi walk and have done absolutely nothing the rest of this day. And it is great.
Bob

First Post on Purchase of Trailer: http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=60722
Hot water infloor and radiator heating project:[url]http://www.tnttt.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=54&t=62327[/

Image Image
lrrowe
Donating Member

Postby Sheddie » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:15 pm

Just loaded up the camper. Weather is fine again 8) so we will have another attempt at getting away for a few days. :vroom: Back to work on 11th. :(
Sheddie
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby SC Campbell » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:07 pm

10 mile hike along the American River overcast cool 50*F
SC Campbell
500 Club

Postby lrrowe » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:43 pm

SC Campbell wrote:10 mile hike along the American River overcast cool 50*F

You sure beat my 4 mi. Good job! :thumbsup:
Bob

Image Image
lrrowe
Donating Member

Postby SC Campbell » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:50 pm

Thanks Bob! Did I see it is your birthday? If so, Happy Birthday.
SC Campbell
500 Club

Postby Fenlason » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:09 pm

lrrowe wrote:I got up to my BD today. Went for a 4 mi walk and have done absolutely nothing the rest of this day. And it is great.

Birthday? If so.. Happy Birthday!! :P
glenn

Kahlil Gibran

George Bernard Shaw
Fenlason

Postby lrrowe » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:21 pm

Thank you guys.
Bob

Image Image
lrrowe
Donating Member

Postby Fenlason » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:45 pm

Darn I just posted something.. and it's gone. I somehow keep getting bumped off the forum.. and have to keep re-logging in. [where I am supposed to be automatically logged in each visit. :thinking: :NC I wrote… posted.. and then was told I needed to log in.. and then my post disappeared. :cry:

8) 8)

We have been fairly warm so far this year… but had our coldest day today this season.. although not that cold yet. We had temps in the lower teens and breezy.

After a slow start I had a fairly productive day… getting a few little projects and chores done. I have done more work on a shelf system I have been building in my barn… planed down a door in the barn that would not close… replaced a missing bolt on my snowblower… mounted a rack to hold a bigger extension cord under my front deck… Put up a key hook rack in my front porch… cleaned out 2 outdoor fireplaces.. and spread the ash on the driveway… did a little more shoveling.. and did some more adjusting on my passenger seat in my van.

Time to build a fire…and get ready for an indoor bike ride.
glenn

Kahlil Gibran

George Bernard Shaw
Fenlason

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic