Had a chance to open the LiDar ?
Racking up; And Rapin foam
twisted lines
1000 Club
1000 Club

Re: 3D Printer for Christmas?

Postby Tom&Shelly » Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:28 pm

Original:

Awdrie89 wrote:I think it's awesome that you and Shelly are considering getting a 3D printer as a gift. However, I have to admit that it seems a bit pricey to me, especially if you're not sure how often you'll actually use it.
But hey, I'm not here to rain on your parade! If you do end up getting the Anycubic Photon Mono High Speed 4K, I hope it's everything you hoped for and more. I don't have any personal experience with that model, but I have heard good things about Anycubic as a brand.

Edited a few days later to add SPAM:

Awdrie89 wrote:On the other hand, if you do decide to go for a different gift option, I recently discovered custom bobbleheads that can be made from any photo, and I think they make for a really unique and personal gift. I thought I'd share the link to the website where I found them, just in case you're interested: XXX

I guess this fellow posted this before I figured out the scam. He first posted a rather innocuous, though vacuous comment about a Christmas gift I'd bought Shelly a year or more before. He attempted to sound like he had a clue as to what a 3D resin printer is. Then, a few days later, after we'd all moved on, he posted the spam link. He scammed the spam head into paying him for a link that stayed up, but no one read. :stompspam:

I caught it because he used his account again this morning to post some ignorant, and if anyone paid attention to him, dangerous comments about poor man's fiberglass. I reported both posts, and I hope the admins delete his account before he adds the spam link to the latest post, but I did think his suggestion here was funny enough to call out.

Well, instead of buying Shelly a custom bobble-head for Christmas that year, I bought her a 3D resin printer, and we are still married! :lol:

Tom
172912 170466 173366
Tom&Shelly
Palladium Donating Member

Previous

Return to Off Topic