120 V Inlet

Anything electric, AC or DC

Postby asianflava » Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:43 pm

Joanne wrote:Hey Rocky!!

Did you guys stay at the Petaluma KOA too? Kelly and I did on the way up, and I thought it was really nice. I enjoyed an icecream sunday while doing a load of laundry. They even had a big tent set up with a big screen TV showing cartoons for the kids. Definately nicer than the other 2 KOAs we stayed at.

Joanne

Yeah, we met Gage and Mary (Mom's Nest) there. They put us all in the same area. They said that they had 6 or 8 Teardrops there. We looked but it was only us. After I talked to Billnut, (he stayed there the night before we did) I figured that they meant 6 or 8 over the last couple days.

It is definitely one of the nicer ones. It's too bad we didn't get to take advantage of the amnenities. I also used my KOA Kamp card.
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Joanne » Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:06 pm

Hey Dean,

I think that the real problem with that KOA was that the "big storm" took out all the trees. They appeard to still be cleaning up and rebuilding the park. Of course there was no mention of any of that when we called to make the reservation. Still, I'm sure that it will be nice enough once the trees have time to grow. It was clean so I was happy.

Joanne

Dean in Eureka, CA wrote:Joanne,
I'm sorry you and Kelly had to stay at that KOA between Eureka and Arcata...
I thought I had posted about that way way back... :?
I think Tom S. told me he stayed there once...
I've fixed a lot of broken windows there over the years.
If I'm not mistaken, Tom told me that there was one othre one he stayed at that was worse than that one...
New! My Camp Cooking Forum

Project Desert Dawg website

Universal Health Care
Health care with the efficiency of the Department of Motor Vehicles
and the compassion of the Internal Revenue Service.
Joanne
Queen of Cast Iron

Postby Toolie » Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:03 pm

Thanks for posting that picture nubwon, it's the only part of that inlet I'm likely to get :shock: !! Makes those 30 buck ones look reallll good!

Oh well, I'll find something watertight from somewhere.
Toolie
Slowest Teardrop Builder WANNABE

Previous

Return to Electrical Secrets