Any great reading light recommendations?

Anything electric, AC or DC

Any great reading light recommendations?

Postby DoctahDeane » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:12 am

Retrofitting a bit and looking for two reading lights that will swivel, perhaps on a gooseneck of some sort so as not disturb the other party (as much as possible). Any pointers appreciated, thank you.
I keep stimulants handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy. W.C.Fields
DoctahDeane
Lifetime member

Re: Any great reading light recommendations?

Postby Ottsville » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:18 am

I was just looking the other day at reading lights and it seems so much depends on where you are mounting them. Most didn't have a long enough gooseneck for what I wanted and I started looking for an aimable spot. But that was as far as I got. I'm kind of going back to battery powered ones that attach to the book
Ottsville
The 300 Club

Re: Any great reading light recommendations?

Postby DoctahDeane » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:30 am

Ottsville wrote:I was just looking the other day at reading lights and it seems so much depends on where you are mounting them. Most didn't have a long enough gooseneck for what I wanted and I started looking for an aimable spot. But that was as far as I got. I'm kind of going back to battery powered ones that attach to the book

Thanks, I understand. I did order a set last night. If they are any good, I will post here.
I keep stimulants handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy. W.C.Fields
DoctahDeane
Lifetime member

Return to Electrical Secrets