pets and traveling

Anything to do with camping, fundamentals, secrets, etc...

Postby satch » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:01 pm

That's one good thing about the "mutt", she's like sleeping with a football.Don't even know she's there, she would make the perfect wife if she wasn't so damm ugly. :lol:
If it itches. scratch it
Rick
satch
Donating Member

Postby Ivar the Red » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:43 pm

dglenn1960 wrote:Still in the planning stages, but we need to get this:

in here:

So I've taken liberties with the Grumman2 profile and added ~2 feet and a dog door.

Trying to avoid the "large dirty feet across the bedding" problem. In lieu of a tongue box this seems a reasonable efficient solution. Tear will be 11' (w/queen bed). Still planning the storage options in the (rather large) front cabinet this allows.

That's kind of the idea I've had, but still just tossing it around. Oh yeah I got some pics of my new campin' buddy.
Johnny
BUILD THREAD
Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing. - Vince Lombardi
ImageImageImage
Ivar the Red
HOME RUN TILT

Postby mikeschn » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:14 pm

We were able to get our two dogs in the front, under the counter...

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Ivar the Red » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:54 am

Yeah, I don't have to worry about BIG muddy footprints like some have said, but I also don't want her running amouke(sp) inside. She goes into what we call "psyhco puppy mode" once in a while and just runs her little legs off, bouncing off anything in her way. :lol:
Johnny
BUILD THREAD
Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing. - Vince Lombardi
ImageImageImage
Ivar the Red
HOME RUN TILT

Previous

Return to Camping Secrets