Little Buddy Heaters

Anything to do with camping, fundamentals, secrets, etc...

Re: Little Buddy Heaters

Postby rowerwet » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:11 pm

slowcowboy wrote:I do this rowret all summer long its works its cheap..........but when you talking snow and temps in the teens it doest put enough heat out.......that's the problem...........most of them like I got are only 300 watts they beat a dash heator from wally world but they are still to small for winter time..............they are summer time heaters.............and I got my tear wired in to my suvs battery so I can run it about half a hour than shut my suv off and go to bed. but then its just another 30 mins off that and your like down to 11 something or 50 percent on a deep cyle.............these 12 volt trucker heators I am not kidding and honest are battery hogs...........that's why I only leave them on a half a hour with out the suv running....................they are designed for a semi with huge batterys and more than one..............and no trucker is going to shut a semi off at a truck stop in the winter time...........so got a huge 24 volt high oupute altenater in that semi behind these heators...................again they work great for teardrops...........and no you cant run mine all night long in my teardrop..........ujust 30 mins when I shut my suvs engine off..............they are good for temps down to only 28 or 25..........22 is the most I have tested mine and it is in a overly insulated teardrop to..........like 2 inch foam insulation............

slow

It isn't a heater it is a bunk mat, heats you from underneath
rowerwet
Gold Donating Member

Re: Little Buddy Heaters

Postby canned o minimum » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:50 am

You'll have THREE GUYS in a teardrop ??? How big izzit ! I have a 4x8 and sleep alone and it's PLENTY comfy. A good sleepin bag is EVERTHANG ! The problem is..gettin OUTTA the teardrop !
canned o minimum
1000 Club
1000 Club

Previous

Return to Camping Secrets