tolit paper dispenser

Anything to do with camping, fundamentals, secrets, etc...

tolit paper dispenser

Postby slowcowboy » Sat May 21, 2016 5:39 am

for your bath room in the woods or here in Wyoming we mostly got undeveloped bare bones camping as most of its national forest bare bones campsites and state parks with no hook ups............so I find to crap as they often times run out of toilet paper that the newest idea is great.............

if you drink folgers as I do a lot then the empty folgers red plastic containers are handy. cut a good size slot in the side of one and put inside it a roll of tollet paper than the lid back on......... :thumbsup:

slowcowboy
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
6000 Club
6000 Club

Re: tolit paper dispenser

Postby Mukilteo » Sun May 22, 2016 8:17 pm

Oh man, Don't take this wrong.
I was afraid you were going to say something along the line about needing to shower or washing the dishes. You waited to use TP until you got home. :o
I'm glad my first thought was wrong.
In my van I just use the coffee can with out cutting a slot in it. Keeps it neat & tidy.
Eric
Mukilteo
Donating Member

Re: tolit paper dispenser

Postby Wolffarmer » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:53 am

When going a bit rougher I slip the TP over the shovel handle after I finish digging the hole. :lol:
"these guys must be afraid of the dark"
Wolffarmer
Donating Member

Return to Camping Secrets