Some Small Extras

Anything to do with camping, fundamentals, secrets, etc...

Some Small Extras

Postby Rainier70 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:17 pm

I thought I would post these little extras in here as well as in the Cargo Trailer section. Hopefully it will help someone else out.

1st. I was going to make a cover for my Porta a Potty (Thetford 260B I think), then I found an Ikea box that was just the right size to cover it. A second one for the trashcan and some other misc. junk.

Here it is covered:

And uncovered:

2nd I really like the wire baskets for some wall storage behind my shower curtain. I think these were from Walmart. The curtain covers a multitude of things from broom to propane hoses.

3rd I also put up a curtain rod tight against the wall above the door for a magnetic closure mosquito net. I didn't take a picture of it across the door. In some of these pictures you can see it pulled to the side. It slides across and attaches to each side of the door with velcro strips then the magnetic closure/opening is in the middle.

4th and last. I got a couple of these small gear hammocks from Amazon. They are great for holding tender things like fruits and bread. While traveling I hang them from a couple of my shower curtain hooks so that they can swing and not hit anything. When I'm not traveling they hang off to the sides. I didn't have any fruit to put in it for the picture so a bag of chips will have to do ... you get the idea. :D

Rainier70
1000 Club
1000 Club

Return to Camping Secrets