Harbor freight instructions> I lost mine

Ask questions about Harbor Freight trailers, or questions about building your own...

Harbor freight instructions> I lost mine

Postby hoggtyed » Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:15 pm

:o I put the trailer together months ago and was fixing to put the hitch assembly, lights, and wiring on today but discovered> I cant find the instructions anywhere.. Would anyone happen to have a set they could scan and fax or email me? I have the 4x8 red folding one. I can fumble through getting the stuff on I think. I have no clue on how to go about wiring it though........ :worship: HELP!
hoggtyed
Teardrop Advisor

Postby coonrebel » Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:18 pm

coonrebel
Teardrop Advisor

Postby hoggtyed » Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:35 pm

:applause: I knew you guys would know where to look I never thought of going to there site.. When google didnt give me anything I got worried. Thanks a bunch!
hoggtyed
Teardrop Advisor

Postby wok » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:48 pm

if for some reason the online instructions dont cover everyting (oops I didnt look at them) I just built mine, and probably took waaaay too many pictures of the trailer part, but it will be in the first album of my signature, and shows the wiring and all that stuff.
wok
Teardrop Master

Postby Geron » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:04 pm

Instructions??? What instructions? Real men (and women) don't use instructions :lol: :lol: :lol:
If it's not broken, you're not trying hard enough.
Geron
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby wok » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:17 pm

haha yah I tried using the ones that came with it, but other than confirming which color wire went to which side for lights, I had trouble understanding them, and the pictures were small. Also, I wanted it solid, not folding, and planned on welding some parts too, so I just kinda did it like a puzzle.. if that peice looks like it might go there... probabaly does.. go ahead and bolt it. :lol: :lol: :lol: turned out ok.
wok
Teardrop Master

Postby Ira » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:02 pm

You call those things INSTRUCTIONS!?

I SET MINE ON FIRE!!!
Here we go again!
Ira
Forum Storyteller

Postby wok » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:05 pm

Ira:
Burning them was a good call. I didnt get to burn mine yet :( . I did however burn all of the wax wheel packing paper.. couldnt see through the tinted mask that it was a huge fireball consuming part of my garage. Oh well its a rental house :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wok
Teardrop Master

Return to Trailer and Chassis Secrets