Know any good deals on prebuilt enclosed 6'x12'x5'?

Ask questions about Harbor Freight trailers, or questions about building your own...

Know any good deals on prebuilt enclosed 6'x12'x5'?

Postby johnm_10 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:06 pm

Hi, I'm new to the forum, I've searched around a bit and these teardrops look really cool.

My situation is a little different perhaps. I want to be able to tow my motorcycle on road trips so was looking for a trailer for that when I thought, hey, why don't I build a fold up bed in there and some cabinets and a porta potty and a camper-a/c and a generator and... well the list just kept growing..

So any ideas on a source for a good value and light weight prebuilt trailer I can use for this?

The best deal I've found so far is this: http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/car/374441791.html

Thanks!!
Last edited by johnm_10 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnm_10
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Ken A Hood » Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:57 pm

I'd check out eBay as well; since there's always lots listed. And there are companies who regularly list units at reduced prices...either demo units, last years stock etc...

LINK
You can type in your zip code and find what's close to you..
Disclaimer: I in no way resemble the avatar shown. Furthermore, I in no way have any affiliation to the Trailer Park Boys and more specifically Bubbles!
Ken A Hood
500 Club

Postby johnm_10 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:12 pm

Thanks, I didn't know you could search nearby!

Hmm, all of their 6x12 trailers are 6' high, I'd like to try to find a shorter 5' high one for less wind drag.

Figured it was worth asking. Thanks
johnm_10
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Ken A Hood » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:05 am

Disclaimer: I in no way resemble the avatar shown. Furthermore, I in no way have any affiliation to the Trailer Park Boys and more specifically Bubbles!
Ken A Hood
500 Club

Return to Trailer and Chassis Secrets