Anyone interested in a pop up for donor frame?

Ask questions about Harbor Freight trailers, or questions about building your own...

Anyone interested in a pop up for donor frame?

Postby ae6black » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:59 am

My sister just bought a used egg leaving a totally useless Starcraft Pop up camper, titled, licensed and awesome imho as a donor trailer frame for a standy or teardrop if it was modified a bit. When you get a harbor freight trailer, in Pa you go though the wringer trying to title it. this could be an easy way around the titling issue. I've often thought this frame would make an awesome platform for building something, it pretty sturdy. Since I already have a TD and a egg trailer, I don't need another or I'd take it. It doesn't have brakes on it but I think it might have the square bracket for bolting them to on the axle. Not sure haven't looked at it for awhile. Frame however is in good shape. If someone didn't want it for a standy or td frame, it would make a really nice utility trailer. They just camped in the pop up with me last month. They have those pop up gizmos for it, so it's still suitable for camping in as a pop up, it's just twenty some years old. For a few token bucks I think anybody could talk her out of having this thing taking up space in her back yard.

If interested let me know and I'll hook you up with her address and number in a private message.

Art
ae6black
Silver Donating Member

Return to Trailer and Chassis Secrets