HF Coupon help

Ask questions about Harbor Freight trailers, or questions about building your own...

HF Coupon help

Postby krang469 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:08 am

I"ve finally scraped enough cash together to start my build. I am looking for the 20% off Harbor Freight coupon. I tried doing a search for it with no results. I also read that the #1800 4x8 trailer is on sale. Together this would fall well into my trailer budget. If any of you kind and generous people could assist me I would appreciate it.
That which doesn't kill you leaves a bunch of scars and hurts when the weather changes.
krang469
Donating Member

Postby madjack » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:09 am

http://ww2.harborfreightusa.com/showpag ... 214&email=

Krang, unfortunately it expires today, the 19th...if you don't doit today the coupon will be back inna week or two...
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

HF coupon

Postby Clancy Courtney » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:12 am

I have forwarded you an email with the coupon, it expires today though.
Clancy
Clancy Courtney
Donating Member

Postby krang469 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:26 am

:x Crap. Well I appreciate the help guys. I will just have to be patient till the coupon comes up again. We do have a Tractor Supply store ready for their grand opening just 15 minutes from my house. Hopefully they will have some great deals being a big opening. I'm just dying to get started on this build. :twisted:
That which doesn't kill you leaves a bunch of scars and hurts when the weather changes.
krang469
Donating Member

Return to Trailer and Chassis Secrets