SIP Structual insulated wall panels....

Ask questions about Harbor Freight trailers, or questions about building your own...

SIP Structual insulated wall panels....

Postby hightechcoonass » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:02 pm

Yes ....the stuff that manfacturers used to build campers...can we buy this stuff from anyone? Has anyone used this material? I saw one tear company making "Kits" using this stuff - but I can't find it on the net...
hightechcoonass
Teardrop Inspector

Postby madjack » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:31 pm

...hey coonass, welcome to the board...the outfit you are thinking about is HappiTrails out of El Paso(?) and you might wanna try looking at this link for an ongoing discussion of this methodology...
madjack 8)

p.s. what make you a hi-tek coon ass...have you got electric lights or sumthin' :D :lol: ;)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

sip

Postby hightechcoonass » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:32 pm

Thanks for the link...
what makes a hightech coonass... I have electric lights, insulated windows, and asphalt shingles. haha!

I am a new bee. I want to build a tear...I am a great technical person (electronics,electrical,Mechanical) but not a good carpenter! maybe I could pair up with a campenter and we could build 2!
hightechcoonass
Teardrop Inspector

Postby madjack » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:56 pm

...pouring succesive buckets of tar over your roof is not considered "asphalt shingles" nor does stapling cardboard over your windows make them "insulated" however dem 'lectrical lights, well dat shore enough hit-tek :D :lol: :cry: ...HTC, you need to fund one of your friends who is a carpenter and get him hooled on these little trailers too...........
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Return to Trailer and Chassis Secrets