Alaska Gathering?

Alaska

Postby Miriam C. » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:29 pm

Alaska Bear and wife. Happy to have another from the great North.

We have lots of information and hints including building for extreme zones. All we ask is that you share picture with us. Keeps the bubble oil level.
;)
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Alaskan athering

Postby Oregonian » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:56 pm

I have been to Alaska four times and would go again in a heart beat especially for a teardrop gathering. Don't think that I would drive it again, but there is the ferry and it is alot nicer than driving. But you miss ALL te beautiful scenery that way, so it would be a toss-up which way I would go. Name the time and the Place and I will be on my way. Have friends in Tok, Homer, Coopers Landing and Sterling and would love to see them again. GO FOR IT AND YOU WILl :thumbsup: BE SURPRISED IN HOW MANY WILL BE THERE. :clapping hands: :DOH2:
Oregonian
The love of teardrops brings people together

where have you gone if you haven't left
Oregonian
Teardrop Master

Postby ha » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:32 pm

Was there ever an AK meeting? Or a consensus as to when and where to have one? Just curious, we will be on the road all next summer, the first month or so in alaska, then heading back east to NY.

If there is a gathering, we might be able to swing by.
ha
Teardrop Builder

Hosting

Postby Oregonian » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:36 am

Hey Larry, I have been through your town four times on my way to Homer. Don't be surprised if you see a 1926 Ford Coupe pulling a Benroy pull up in your driveway next year. Am retired and love to travel, and am going to make it back to Alaska in the real near future. Is that Green Lake in your picture????? Can't remember if Hwy 97 goes by it or not. Went by so many lakes and rivers on my way up, that I have lost track of where they all are. :thinking: Have six gatherings to go to this summer.
I have been trying to put pictures on my posts, but being a truck driver all my life, haven't the computer skills to do that, but when I do, Look out, I will be sharing my pictures with everyone.
Bruce Jefferson State Chapter :SG
The love of teardrops brings people together

where have you gone if you haven't left
Oregonian
Teardrop Master

Previous

Return to Alaska