FINALY GOT MY CAMPER

Lets captures all those good off road construction ideas here...

Moderator: Sonetpro

FINALY GOT MY CAMPER

Postby banjoman » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:28 am

WEll i finaly got one its one of the type that when you lift the roof the 2 double beds come out the end.its was about 8feet wide now its only just under 6foot wide & 8 foot 6 inches long..the roof was stuffed theres no other way to say it ,got rid of it real quick..has a heavy duty axle so i am useing that with my stubs for my offroad wheels...canvas is ok i think with a clean & some minner repairs will be ok..not sure what i am going to do yet ,thinking of leaving the beds off & putting 2 bunks at the front for the kids & a doublebed at the rear witch will also fold into a seat when not in use..so i would put canvas walls & roof with some folding poles to suport it & a cover over the hole thing when in travel like a ute has.plus i will want an annexe.but over all the inside will be ok to use again the sink ,cuboards & has a real good gas cooker with a griller.i think i done pretty good for $300 all up..any heres some pics tell me what you think so far ..plus i have the steel to fit a new 1.6m drawbar that will be done in the next few days..so tell me what you think & if you have any ideas i am very interested to hear them as i mite be able to use them..thanx jason. :applause: sorry dont know how i am going to put the pics in ,as soon as i work it out you will be able to see them.. ok just worked out to use my album but it tells me they to big..dont know how to resize them.& i dont have a url when i look at them on my computer.Imagehttp://www.tnttt.com/gallery/image.php?image_id=14069Image
Last edited by banjoman on Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
banjoman
Teardrop Inspector

Postby madjack » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:58 am

bjm...complete instructions are in the first thread in the newbies section regarding picture postin'.......... 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Return to Offroad Construction Secrets