My Off Road TD

Lets captures all those good off road construction ideas here...

Moderator: Sonetpro

Re: Sorry guys!

Postby bobhenry » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:02 pm

So-Cal Teardrops wrote:
I understand the Jeep thing, that’s why I drive a Suzuki (Thefunny thing is I have both and my esteem get 46 MPG My grand wagoneer about 10 MPG at $3.50+ a gallon guess which one I drive most.)
Barbie Called, She wants her Jeep back
OUCH

What's the saying, "Don't hate the player, hate the game" :D
Growing older but not up !
bobhenry
Ten Grand Club
Ten Grand Club

Postby So-Cal Teardrops » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:07 pm

Hey, I don't have anything against Jeeps (they make for fun obstacles when they get stuck), it's the owners that bug me :R

Do your part and keep America clean, keep Jeeps on the pavement :lol:

OK, enough fun. Can't we all just get along... :roll:

Honest, it bugs me when I'm riding my supermoto and I get a nod or a wave from every bike on the road EXCEPT Harley guys.

I know my little samurai didn't cost as much as a Jeep, but I betchya there ain't anywhere you could go that I couldn't...

Anyways, we should probably move this over to Pirate4x4.com where trash talking is an everyday, and encouraged, event :thumbsup:

Happy trails, whatever you choose to drive...
So-Cal Teardrops
Teardrop Master

Postby OrionAZ » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:37 pm

So-Cal Teardrops wrote:Honest, it bugs me when I'm riding my supermoto and I get a nod or a wave from every bike on the road EXCEPT Harley guys.

Do you need need that much positive feedback that if one group of people dosn't wave to you becouse they don't feel you belong or want to give you the respect, it bothers you enough to whine about it? :( Now me, I ride a Yamaha V-Star and wave to anyone on two wheels. I also wave to Jeeps on or off the road. But I'll return a wave to anyone even a zuk. :thumbsup: But then again...I've never seen one on the trail.
OrionAZ
Teardrop Builder

Postby elmo » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:47 pm

I wave at everyone...Jeeps....Zuks...Broncos....Harley....Honda....KTM and everyone waves back at me. I guess everyone loves a Elmo!!

Are you waving your whole hand or just a finger??? :thinking:

It's scary when you start making the same noises as your coffee maker.
elmo
Donating Member

Postby So-Cal Teardrops » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:48 pm

OrionAZ wrote:Do you need need that much positive feedback ...SNIP... bothers you enough to whine about it?

I'm just a big cry baby :cry:

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worms...

Back to building teardrops (as I slink away with my tail between my legs like a beaten dog)
So-Cal Teardrops
Teardrop Master

Postby OrionAZ » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:05 pm

:D Now that made me laugh! :thumbsup: Just keep waving, everyone enjoys a hello! They don't wave back, oh well.
OrionAZ
Teardrop Builder

Postby OrionAZ » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:08 pm

Elmo's got toys! And a dariy queen next door. :shock: :thumbsup: You rock!
OrionAZ
Teardrop Builder

Postby elmo » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:59 pm

OrionAZ wrote:Elmo's got toys! And a dariy queen next door. :shock: :thumbsup: You rock!

The real good stuff is about a block down from the DQ...it is called Zesty's Frozen Custard. The bad thing is it took me a couple of years to figure out why I got so fluffy! :o

ImageImage
It's scary when you start making the same noises as your coffee maker.
elmo
Donating Member

Postby ajax » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:08 am

I'm not really into Jeeps that much .. I'd prefer something with a little bit more character :worship:

I'm most likely start with the offroad teardrop this winter after wrapping up some household jobs.
ajax
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Oasis Maker » Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:29 am

Someone say Jeeps and Teardrops here? Definitely two of my most favorite things! ... (on wheels that is.) - Although that too might change when I'm 95 years old, livin' in an old folks home, and chasin' that hot lil mama down the hall in her wheelchair. :lol:

Scott G.

Jeeping, Teardropping, and Cycling!......Where To Next?
Jeep Wave>> :peace: <<Jeep Wave
Oasis Maker
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby KnuckleHead » Tue May 06, 2008 10:55 am

Is this a "Show Off Your Trail Rig" thread? :thinking:

If So:

8)

I don't know if it's possible to build a tear that would keep up on some of the trails I've been down. Just look at the damage the Toy has taken.
KnuckleHead
Teardrop Inspector

Not a tear...

Postby So-Cal Teardrops » Tue May 06, 2008 11:51 am

I know this isn't a tear, but these guys are right up the street from us. They make a pretty nice little trailer for us rock hounds.

www.adventuretrailers.com/trailers.html
So-Cal Teardrops
Teardrop Master

Postby PresTx82 » Wed May 07, 2008 10:14 am

Oasis Maker,

Nice JEEP and Tear! SWEET!
Mark
El Paso, Texas
PresTx82
500 Club

Postby Cruiser » Wed May 14, 2008 7:28 pm

One of AT's trailer's was just stolen,, keep an eye out,, for details check expedition portal forum,, or better yet,, here's the link,, http://expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14812
I like sammy's they are great fun off-road,, a little small tho,, but lightweight and cheap to beat up,, I like toys too.. but still drive jeeps.. have an 08 jk 2dr, had an 07 but a little old lady took that jeep out. I have to say thes jeeps are great in head-on crash's. If they wave, I wave, except the new fj,, I'd take a tacoma but not the fj..just something about it bugs me.. and I had one years ago,, with 44's and a buick v6..

Buy the way,, nice katoom Elmo,, 950 or 990? and two ice cream places nearby!?!? you are one lucky guy,,
Cruiser
Teardrop Advisor

Postby 01Sport » Thu May 15, 2008 11:28 am

So-Cal Teardrops wrote:Hey, I don't have anything against Jeeps (they make for fun obstacles when they get stuck), it's the owners that bug me :R

Do your part and keep America clean, keep Jeeps on the pavement :lol:

OK, enough fun. Can't we all just get along... :roll:

Honest, it bugs me when I'm riding my supermoto and I get a nod or a wave from every bike on the road EXCEPT Harley guys.

I know my little samurai didn't cost as much as a Jeep, but I betchya there ain't anywhere you could go that I couldn't...

Anyways, we should probably move this over to Pirate4x4.com where trash talking is an everyday, and encouraged, event :thumbsup:

Happy trails, whatever you choose to drive...

Oh man, if I'd known you were a Samurai guy... I may have to look for my trim elsewhere. :) I just sold my TJ 3 days ago so I guess I'm not one of them anymore:( And you gotta love pirate4x4.
K.C.

Teardrop Name: Golden State Teardrop
01Sport
Teardrop Master

PreviousNext

Return to Offroad Construction Secrets