Sort of Newb from Western Illinois

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Sort of Newb from Western Illinois

Postby tshoudel » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:35 pm

Hi all, I'm giving this a shot as technology is my biggest shortcoming. I joined this forum around 2010 and built a 6x12 cargo trailer conversion for hauling four wheelers and other toys while camping. Life got in the way and I got rid of some of my toys and got away from the forum. I still have the trailer and I am updating it to start using it again this year. I've started a new profile from scratch and will be posting my updates as I have time to work on my rig. A friend and I just hauled our two Harleys 1.5hrs to a nearby town for a breast cancer ride. This was the "dry run" to prepare us for the Sturgis rally coming up in August. We identified some of the things we could improve on and are bustling to get things done in time. My new Fantastic fan and cover came in the mail yesterday and I can't wait for the weekend to install it. I'll keep you posted....

Hopefully a pic of my rig will appear below.....for a 29 year old I'm really bad at this.

tshoudel
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Sort of Newb from Western Illinois

Postby bc toys » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:32 am

welcome back :thumbsup:
bc toys
2000 Club
2000 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves