Pax from Tulsa

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Pax from Tulsa

Postby WorldPax » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:39 am

Hello and thanks for the add. As the subject says, I'm Pax from Tulsa. I hope to have my TTT completed in two weeks. Just in time for the beginning of race season. My goals for this build were: relatively cheap, very simple, and a fast build. My hobby is autocross and this little thing will be towed behind a Mazda Miata to provide onsite accommodations for the events I attend. I was going to tow the Miata and camp out of my truck, but don't really have the space for a full size car hauler.

Current progress after two full weekends building. https://photos.app.goo.gl/URHtAdfcccyiQrku8

The side door will hinge from the top and is raised by gas struts. The rear will work off a pin hinge using 1/2' conduit and also be raised by gas struts. The base and roof are getting sealed in Elastomeric roof material. A crap ton of primer and exterior paint for the sides. I'm not too worried about weather since this will spend most of it's time in my shop cozy and dry.

WorldPax
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Pax from Tulsa

Postby timhill28 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:55 pm

Welcome aboard, Pax! That looks like a nice project.
timhill28
Teardrop Builder

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves