Hello Everyone

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello Everyone

Postby Bigbobdallas » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:47 am

First let me start off like this. My name is Bob or as everyone calls me
Bigbob yes a little on the heavy side and always on a diet. I live in Irving, Texas. To be alittle more on locale it is a Dallas suburb or was the home of the Dallas Cowboys which will have a new home in Arlington. If you aren't from here that stadium is out of site Cool. Right down the street from the Ranger Studium.
I am 56 I had to think a minute it sneaks up on you if you know what I mean. At the present time I am a Dispatcher for a trucking Company here in Arlington for the Past 10 years.
Before this I was in Remolding for about 15 years and then before that I was a Painting Contractor then before that a framing Contractor.
Long story short I was born into a Drywall/Painting Family. Then served a term in the Marine Corps/Vietnam/Okinawa.
When I got out or should say as soon as I went in I married a gal in the Framing Construction Field. So when I came home I needed to go to work, so her dad and six brothers taught me this new field, how to fram houses.
I am still currently in the business it is just on my own home. I have tons of projects going on. I am a avid gardener also. :designing:
I love to fish and camp out. Once had a 26ft travel trailor and sold it when we bought this house. Just a Diy'er at heart :thumbsup:
In the next two or three months going to build a workshop and then start to try and figure out what kind TD or TTT I am going to build. Miss the Cedar Hill Tex outing but hope to meet some of you guys and gals real soon, to pic your brain and steal ideas.
Well that is my 2 cents. Catch you later
Bigbob or Bob or Bigbobdallas
Bigbobdallas
Teardrop Inspector

Postby oklahomajewel » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:45 am

Welcome to our South Central group Biggie!

If you wanna take a nice drive, come see us or stay the weekend at Beavers Bend in a couple of weeks. It;s there in the far s.e. Oklahoma corner, north of Broken Bow, OK .

Julie
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:47 am

Image to the playground Bob. Now while you are building a playroom you will have plenty of time to do the planning. Takes time ya know. ;) Check out the South Central Group here:
http://tnttt.com/viewforum.php?f=13

Enjoy and take lots of pictures to keep the bubble oil level. ;)
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Welcome

Postby rainman0 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:20 am

Hi Bob,
Sounds like you are a busy guy!
Welcome, and hope you get that trailer built soon, so you can get out and start using it.
I am in the frozen tundra of Mn. We head south when it gets too cold!
8)
Toby and Sue
The Tearible Two
rainman0
Teardrop Master

Thanks for the nice coments

Postby Bigbobdallas » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:17 am

When I can get a chance and break away I am going to plan on coming and seeing yuor events. It was a shame to miss the Cedar Hill so close but couldn't to much to do that weekend. But will definately keep all the outings in my mind to see you guys. But first have to get the shop built so I can finally get organized and then start on it. Have so darn much going on. Wish I had a clone :lol:
Well gotta get back to the Dispatching these Trucks. Take Care :thumbsup:

BigBobDallas(BOB)
Bigbobdallas
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves