New guy from Missouri

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

New guy from Missouri

Postby MrOzarks » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:30 pm

While I no longer actually have a teardrop, I am a teardropper at heart. My current trailer was inspired by teardrops. I frequently perform country music, mostly on weekends. So, I needed a cargo trailer to haul my sound equipment in. I ordered a custom built 5 x 10 cargo trailer, then modified it to double as a camper. Whenever I need a camper, I unload my sound equipment and ad the camping items. The conversion is completed in minutes. Then when I return, I have a cargo trailer to use. Now I only have to pay for taxes, insurance, license and maintenance on one trailer. I call my trailer the "Boondocker".
[center]"Peace is Good, Freedom is Better"

:::: Click Here To See The "Boondocker" ::::
[/center]
MrOzarks
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Miriam C. » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:18 pm

Image Welcome to the playground and Image thanks for sharing. You have a wonderful conversion.

Now check out the North Central and South Central for camping dates. 8) Enjoy
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Mike C. » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:21 pm

Hi MrOzarks,

Welcome to the forum. Where in the Ozarks are you located? Neat looking trailer and dual-use as well. Hope to meet you at a future gathering.

See you around. :thumbsup:
Uncle M ( Mike )
Mike C.
our Uncle M

Postby pete.wilson » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:42 am

Hey

Welcome Mr. Ozarks.

Pete Wilson
Ottawa, KS
Why hasn't anyone found a dead bigfoot? When was the last time you found a dead deer, bear, coyote, fox, squirrel, etc. that died in the woods.........Hmmm.
pete.wilson
The 300 Club

Postby Roly Nelson » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:57 am

Welcome to the board, and it looks like you are already locked in as far as using a small trailer for various needs.

Ah yes, good ol Missouri. The gals are sure pretty down there. My sweet wife is from Doniphin, MO, "15 miles North of the Arkansas line, on the current river, in Ripley County". I've heard that for 58 years, ever since she was in High School.

Roly, (post a shot of your revised cargo trailer, if you can)
See the little 1/2 Nelson Woody constructions pics at: http://gages-56.com/roly.html
Roly Nelson
L'il Ol' Woody Builder

Postby RAYVILLIAN » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:21 pm

Howdy Mr' Ozark
Welcome to the party. Looks like your ready to go with all the comforts of home. At least all of them that count.
Gary
Where ever we raise the hatch is home.
Darn blank states keep getting further away and we keep traveling slower ain't never gona get this map full.
111961Image
RAYVILLIAN
Lifetime member

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves