Hello from Tampa, FL

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Postby Hector » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:31 am

Good Morning Cajun Lady,
no the wagon wheel is in St.Pete.The flea market I'm talking about is on gunn hwy and hwy 54 in the Keystone area.You can fit ten of this inside the Wagon wheel.LOL
Hector
Teardrop Master

Postby justme256 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:38 am

Karen and I have been to the flea market on Gunn hwy but prefer to go to the Oldsmar fleamarket. Karen and I also go to the BigTop fleamarket out east of MOSI.

I want to play around with LED lighting and found the fleamarket a great source. I went to the dollar store at the Oldsmar fleamarket and found LED flashlights with 9 LEDs for $1. Got four of them. Want to strip out the circuit boards and combine all four to run off 12V. 36 LEDs should be quite bright! I went into a dark closet with just one flashlight and it seemed quite bright. I want to set these up as reading lights; one on each side in the head area.

I also found this LED light thats about 6" in diameter containing 24 LEDs. It has a three position switch that turns on various numbers of LEDs. I want to see if I can rewire this so all 24 LEDs turn on together. Could make a nice dome light.

And thanks for the feedback on registering the TD. I think I will register the trailer first and have it available to go get wood and then later on when the TD is complete, take it back to the weigh station, get the weight and register it again if required.
Bev and Larry
justme256
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Hector » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:41 pm

Hey Larry I was also thinking about LED for the dome lights.I seen some on a web site for marine supplies.Most are expensive.keep us informed on your results please.
Hector
Teardrop Master

Previous

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves