Hey Y'all

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hey Y'all

Postby harldydodge1 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:11 am

A newbie here. My names Keith and I live in Alabama. Been looking and using ideals on this site since I started my build in April. It's now ready for the road and i'd like to to say thank you to everyone on this site for letting me use their ideals.
I don't know if you'd call what I built a teardrop or a TTT. It's a 5'x10' trailor that I can put my motorcycle in until I get to where i'm going then pull it out and camp in it. It was a lot of kicking, fussing and swearing as I was building it and I said if I ever got this done that was the end of it. Now i'ts done and i'm allready thinking about the next one. Does this happen everyone?
I'll try get pictures up soon.
THANK Y'ALL FOR THE HELP.

P.S. WERE HAVING A INFORMAL CAMP INN AT LAKE GUNTERSVILLE IN NORTH ALABAMA SEPTEMBER 22,23,24 COME ON OUT AND HAVE FUN
harldydodge1
Teardrop Advisor

Re: Hey Y'all

Postby Joanne » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:39 pm

Hey Keith,

Glad you found your way to the nut farm! You won't have to go through the usual initiation hazing since you already built a trailer. You may be a list newbie, but you are a trailer veteran.

We'd sure love to see those pictures!

Oh yeah, I'm not even done with my first one and I'm thinking about number 2. :?

Joanne

harldydodge1 wrote:A newbie here. My names Keith and I live in Alabama. Been looking and using ideals on this site since I started my build in April. It's now ready for the road and i'd like to to say thank you to everyone on this site for letting me use their ideals.
I don't know if you'd call what I built a teardrop or a TTT. It's a 5'x10' trailor that I can put my motorcycle in until I get to where i'm going then pull it out and camp in it. It was a lot of kicking, fussing and swearing as I was building it and I said if I ever got this done that was the end of it. Now i'ts done and i'm allready thinking about the next one. Does this happen everyone?
I'll try get pictures up soon.
THANK Y'ALL FOR THE HELP.

P.S. WERE HAVING A INFORMAL CAMP INN AT LAKE GUNTERSVILLE IN NORTH ALABAMA SEPTEMBER 22,23,24 COME ON OUT AND HAVE FUN
New! My Camp Cooking Forum

Project Desert Dawg website

Universal Health Care
Health care with the efficiency of the Department of Motor Vehicles
and the compassion of the Internal Revenue Service.
Joanne
Queen of Cast Iron

Postby Miriam C. » Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:32 pm

Welcome Keith,
Enjoy the camper and keep the pictures coming. Doubt if we can make it to Alabama this year but would love to see the pictures.

Aunti M
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves