Hello From S.W. Louisiana

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello From S.W. Louisiana

Postby Coonash » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:21 pm

Hi there,

Actually live in Lake Charles. My wife and I have been thinking a long time about building a TearDrop trailer. After our little storm last year (Rita) :x we've been looking into it a little harder. I'm a Estimator for a Heat Exchanger Company, started off as a Boilermaker, so I'm used to scrathing my head trying to figure out options. I've got a few more projects around the house to finish before I get started :cry: . I like Lil' Bear's trailer as a 5'-10'. I've been researching differnet Galley configs. :thinking: So wish me luck, and have a Blessed day

Ash
Coonash
Teardrop Inspector

Postby madjack » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:28 pm

CA...you do know what that brown spot is under a coons tail is doancha :D :lol: ;) ...anyway, welcome aboard and be sure and checkout "nubwon"s tear...he's your neighbor.....
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Welcome

Postby BillyLandry » Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:15 pm

Welcome coonash from Billy Landry from Franklin, La
"It's not the qualifications--It's the willingnest."
BillyLandry
Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:26 pm

Welcome Ash
Good luck with the discission and the build.

Aunti M
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby jklittleguy » Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:27 pm

welcome from the little guy
Justin Kicos
After Market Manager
Shipping/receiving
www.golittleguy.com
jklittleguy
Teardrop Inspector

Thanks madjack

Postby Coonash » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:49 pm

madjack, thanks for letting me know about nubwon. We drove out to there house (actually just a few miles down the road, literally) Sunday afternoon. Terry and Connie showed us there teardrop and we chatted for a while. He gave me some great ideas for mine. I hope that everyone gets a chance sometime to meet them, two of the nicest people you could meet. It also helped that my wife was finally able to see one and she liked it :twisted: .I've already started making a Build List

Ash
Coonash
Teardrop Inspector

Postby sid » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:53 pm

Yep, you're bit.... Welcome, glad to have you aboard.
sid n side
"If you're going through hell, keep going......" Winston Churchhill

Side by Side - completed October 2008
sid
Donating Member

Postby madjack » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:56 pm

Ash, glad y'all got together...we are putting a gathering together the last weekend in Oct at Lake Bistineau SP just SE of Shreveport/Bossier City...y'all REALLY need to try and make it there...the ideas and inspiration willl be boundless...bring a tent or a ??? or rent one of their cabins 'cause the experience will be invaluable. Plus the comarderie/fellowship/friendship not to mention fun to be had on the social side of these little trailers needs to be experienced to be believed...
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby Chris C » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:58 pm

Welcome to the forum, Ash. :applause: We are glad you found the T&TTT website. It’s a fun place to be. When you get comfortable with the group, you might post a personal picture as your avatar so everybody will “know” who they are talking with. Glad the "bug" found you. :lol: It's found a lot of other people and there's a lot to learn here on the forum.
Chris :D

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Teardrop Trailer Build Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/px5cd
Chris C

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves