New teardrop

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

New teardrop

Postby joe & Vickie » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:21 pm

Hi, everybody.
I am getting my first teardrop next wednesday from Keith Horton.
He is a Yoder Toter dealer from North Canton, Ohio.
The teardrop that I am getting is a 5' x 10'. I retired as a truck driver in Sept. 2002. I seen a segment on the travel channel about teardrop trailers. Ever since then I have been wanting a tear. I looked on the internet for teardrops. I checked out all of the information that I could find. I decided on Yoder Toter. It is only about 225 miles to pick it up. I am pretty excited about getting it. I bid on EBAY to get it. I have been looking at this forum for guite a whille now. I didn't want to join the forum untill I got a tear.Well now I got one & I am very glad to be here. I want to thank everybody for all the information that they have posted. I't really helped me on my decision to get a tear.
Joe :D
joe & Vickie
Teardrop Builder

Postby sid » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:38 pm

Welcome Joe and Vickie, Glad ya made it to Teardrop Heaven :lol: You shouldn't have waited so long to join in the fun. Those that have the Yoder Toters seem very happy with them. We built a 4x8 Cubby and have a lady friend that really wants to buy it. I think she'll get her wish, because we just bought a 5x8 Silver Shadow Yoder Toter. Probably won't pick it up for a couple weeks.

Welcome aboard!
sid n side
"If you're going through hell, keep going......" Winston Churchhill

Side by Side - completed October 2008
sid
Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:52 pm

Welcome Vicki and Joe.
Enjoy your tear and please send pictures, cause we need em.

Aunti M
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby oklahomajewel » Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:25 pm

Congrats on your soon to be bundle of joy!!!

You will definitely enjoy it, even more so if you join in with the other teardroppers here.

I am still building mine (doors and roof this week!) but if I were to buy, I 'd go with the Yoder Toter. I really like that galley configuration the best.

Have fun !!!

Julie
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby peggyearlchris » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:43 pm

8) welcome Vickie and Joe.I have started to build mine,only have the frame done. It seems to always rain on weekends. It will be a 5'x10' teardrop. Have fun camping. ;) ;) Peg
peggyearlchris
500 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves