Out of the Closet with an introduction

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Out of the Closet with an introduction

Postby rbeemer » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:28 pm

Hi, my name is Rick Beemer,wife's name is Kelly, daughter is Kay. My avatar is a picture of my daughter(4 months old). My hobbies are camping, fishing, homebrewing and woodworking. I would live to build a teardrop but right now all extra funds are going to my daughter- new priorities.

I have been getting lots of ideas(brain ready to explode) for and trying to plan the the door to be functional(think of a round door with knob in the middle...hobbits door. Yes I am a Tolkien fan.

Thanks for letting me hang around
Rick

If ducks had scales, would fish quack?
rbeemer
500 Club

Postby Chris C » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:33 pm

Hey, Rick, glad to have you on board...................but it would be nice if we could see your face instead of your beautiful daughter's for an avatar. Hard to look at that pretty baby and talk to a Rick. :lol: Hang around all you like. Soak up as much knowledge as you can and then start building. Doesn't have to be built in a week. Take your time. (we call it "teardrop time" around here)
Chris :D

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Teardrop Trailer Build Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/px5cd
Chris C

Postby rbeemer » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:37 pm

Chris,

Thanks, I will post my picture as soon I get one taken that does not remind folks of horror flick monsters :lol: :lol: :shock: , I just did not want to responsible for crashing peoples pc's and the server :lol:
Rick

If ducks had scales, would fish quack?
rbeemer
500 Club

Postby Chris C » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:41 pm

Like Madjack says, "we promise not to laugh". It's just more personable to "see" who we are communicating with. By the way, I'm the unofficial "Personal Avatar" Chairman....................(title bestowed on me by myself!) :lol:

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Chris C

Postby madjack » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:58 pm

....there ya go Chris...I made it all official like......................................... 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby Chris C » Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:18 pm

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Hey, great! Guess it's official, I can hound the Newbies to death..... :lol:......but what about the old regulars??????? :thinking: :Oh Brother:

Chris C

Postby madjack » Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:23 pm

...hey, it is official so can officiate to your hearts content...heck, I wanna see their mugs as well.............. 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby toypusher » Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:26 pm

madjack wrote:......heck, I wanna see their mugs as well.............. 8)

I don't know about that Jack. I met some of those folks at the North Meets South gathering!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :D
toypusher
Site Admin

Postby Miriam C. » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:22 pm

Chris C wrote:Like Madjack says, "we promise not to laugh". It's just more personable to "see" who we are communicating with. By the way, I'm the unofficial "Personal Avatar" Chairman....................(title bestowed on me by myself!) :lol:

:rofl:
Welcome Rick
Cute baby. We have a new grandbaby 5 months old so understand bout the money. Ya hafta get a piggy bank and dedicate it to the baby's bunk.
;)
Aunti M
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Sonetpro » Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:27 pm

Welcome Rick,Kelly and Kay, Round doors huh. Look here and they will probally have a latch that would work. We wouldn't want your brain to explode. :lol:
http://www.austinhardware.com/dept.asp?dept%5Fid=229
}><)))'> ~--------------·´¯) SteveT
You don't know what the limit's are until you take it there.ImageImageImage
Sonetpro
Site Admin

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves