FINALLY!!!!!!!!

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Postby East Coast Wade » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:29 pm

Hi everyone, its so good to finally find a site that is dedicated to addiction of Teardrop Trailers and Tiny Travel Trailers. I own East Coast Trailer Worx and thats exactly what I do, build Teardrops and small cargo trailers, I build them mostly for motorcycles but they can be towed behind anything.
East Coast Wade
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby mikeschn » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:37 pm

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you'll find yourself right at home.

There's a few other manufacturing guys here as well...

So far it's working out good, the manufacturing guys are contributing a wealth of knowledge, and I'm sure they are getting a bunch of ideas in return.

Have fun!

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Postby Chris C » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:01 pm

East Coast Trailer Worx wrote:Hi everyone, its so good to finally find a site that is dedicated to addiction of Teardrop Trailers and Tiny Travel Trailers. I own East Coast Trailer Worx and thats exactly what I do, build Teardrops and small cargo trailers, I build them mostly for motorcycles but they can be towed behind anything.

Welcome to our little insane asylum................ah, adult day care center........................or whatever. Sure would appreciate a "real" name and a personal photo as your avatar. It's good for publicity if your customers recognize you when they show up! :lol:
Chris :D

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Teardrop Trailer Build Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/px5cd
Chris C

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:59 pm

Worx,
Welcome, looks like Chris is hitting hard now. Going for the pocket. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aunti M
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby PaulC » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:26 pm

G'Day Wade, Great to see you have decided to come on board. How about posting a few pics for the Guys and Gals to check out your handiwork.

Cheers
Paul :thumbsup:

PS The same Paul who contacted you earlier this year ;)
Time is the only real capital we have. Money you can replace but time you cannot.
PaulC
3rd Teardrop Club

Postby halfdome, Danny » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:30 pm

Here is a link to his website Danny
ImageImage
"Conditions are never just right. People who delay action until all factors are favorable do nothing". William Feather
Don't accept "It's Good Enough" build to the best of your abilities.
Teardroppers Of Oregon & WashingtonImage
halfdome, Danny
*Happy Camper

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves