Eureka! We found a home for it!

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Postby doug hodder » Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:44 pm

Dean I would recommend that they load up the tow vehicle and the tear and then decide on what they want for a ball height...that car may squat down some and make it just right...and honestly...kinda does make me sad to see it being towed off by a new owner....you don't know how many hours I spent sitting in it, thinking, planning, watching Nascar and cartoons while working on it in the garage...even camped out in it in the garage....oh well...what's done is done...and I think it went to a good home, and as stupid as that may sound to some people...it's important to me....Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

TD ADOPTION

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:02 pm

8) It was important to us too....we only want our loved ones to be cherished. Happy trails, today, until we meet again.

xoxoTDN :R
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:06 pm

Doug,
I hear what you are saying, but they couldn't even open the back door because the ball was so high...
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Postby asianflava » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:26 am

Oh yeah those RAV4s have a side opening rear door. They might need an extension on the hitch to open the door.
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Previous

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves