New to all this

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

New to all this

Postby Richo » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:56 am

Hi there, Im new to all this. I found this site by accident, I was searching the net for basic trailer plans and came across TTT. And let me tell you I was intruiged!
:thinking:
Now I'm dyyying to start building one :EXP
Anyway, hope to get to know you on here and hope you don't mind endless questions :lol:
Richo
Teardrop Inspector

Re: New to all this

Postby halfdome, Danny » Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:05 am

Richo wrote:Hi there, Im new to all this. I found this site by accident, I was searching the net for basic trailer plans and came across TTT. And let me tell you I was intruiged!
:thinking:
Now I'm dyyying to start building one :EXP
Anyway, hope to get to know you on here and hope you don't mind endless questions :lol:

Welcome to the forum Richo, there is a boat load of information available for your use. There are other Austrailians as members and I'm sure they will welcome you too shortly. Check out the Design Library, Generic Benroy plans and Rich's list at the top of the page they are all free for members use. Happy building, :relaxing: Danny
ImageImage
"Conditions are never just right. People who delay action until all factors are favorable do nothing". William Feather
Don't accept "It's Good Enough" build to the best of your abilities.
Teardroppers Of Oregon & WashingtonImage
halfdome, Danny
*Happy Camper

Postby Sonetpro » Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:10 am

Richo
You have been bitten. There's no going back. Once you get bit it's an obsession. Look around for idea's There are lot's of them here. We have a fair amount of members from down under and it seems to grow everyday. If you're building one for the bush checkout the new offroad section. We have lot's of info and plenty of people to help with your question's But we do charge pic's in return. So have fun and take lot's of pic's.
}><)))'> ~--------------·´¯) SteveT
You don't know what the limit's are until you take it there.ImageImageImage
Sonetpro
Site Admin

Postby mikeschn » Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:16 am

Richo,

Welcome to the forum. yep, you've been bitten.

Do you have your design all planned and worked out? Or is it changing from day to day?

It's so easy to change your mind, cause there are so many good ideas out there! :o :lol:

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Miriam C. » Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:48 am

:applause: Welcome welcome welcome,
Hope you find what you like in our "happy center for adults with addictions and obsessions". :lol: 8)

Careful there is a Mad Jack and a Mad Aussie around her somewhere.

Mad Aunti M
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby sHoootR » Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:57 pm

Welcome, to be BITTEN by the BUG is a wonderful thing,,,,,LOL
You won't find a nicer bunch of people to help with a problem, and to cheer you on...........Just gotta have Da'Pix
:applause: :applause: :applause:
sHoootR (Guy) & SemiSweets (Vickie)
sHoootR
Gold Donating Member

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves