New guy from Southeastern Michigan

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

New guy from Southeastern Michigan

Postby sean » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:46 pm

I'm such a newbie that I'm still learning how to post. I wanted to say that this is a nice forum. I know I'll get a lot of good advice before my upcoming build. Thank you in advance.
sean
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Chris C » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:50 pm

Glad to have you on the forum. Don't feel bad, I was a total computer illiterate when I first signed on to the board. :roll: Lots of patient people here who have been willing to help me through it all. :lol: Just start reading and paying attention and you'll pick up a lot of info.
Chris :D

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Teardrop Trailer Build Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/px5cd
Chris C

Postby Miriam C. » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:52 pm

Welcome Sean,
There are lots of great advice givers here so just ask. Oh and thanks for the picture. This is the adult day care and night center so we need pictures. 8) Mad Jack will be along to emphasize that little point. :lol:

Have fun, :designing:
and feel free to put your birthday on the calendar above. ;)
Aunti M
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby AmyH » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:55 pm

Welcome aboard Sean! This is the first forum I have ever posted to myself as well! Having looked at the conversations on other forums, I have to say, this is the nicest, most civilized forum I have come across so far!! The folks on this forum are awesome! :thumbsup: You'll do just fine here, just make sure you start adding some pics for MJ, and the rest of us, of course. ;)

Amy
Amy
"...follow humbly whereever and to whatever abyss Nature leads, or else you shall learn nothing." T.H. Huxley

Photo Log
Camping Trips with the Tear
AmyH
*The 300 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves