Howdy

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Howdy

Postby Heepin » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:22 pm

Noob here checking in (hubby of Parrothead).

Over the next few months I hope to start accumulating parts and building an offroad flavored teardrop to pull behind my jeep to 4x4 parks and events.

I haven't quite formed a plan yet, but I think there's plenty of information here to get me started and keep me going. You'll probably be seeing more of me as I get further into the build.

:twisted:

Tom
Heepin
Teardrop Inspector

Postby madjack » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:57 pm

Welcome Heepin...getcha good helpin' here...will be lookin' for ya in the future...and don't forget pictures when ya start...we just luv 'em around here doanchano :D ;)
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby jagular7 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:03 pm

Welcome Heepin.

Many of us here are growing, the offroader needing a secure off the ground sleeping spot. There is even an offroad tech section. Take pics of your accomplishments as well as mishaps. Learning from others is best here.
Mike
Jagular
Lenexa, KS
jagular7
The 300 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:56 am

Welcome Tom,
You have come to the right place. I can see you have a sense of humor so jump right in. (bring your own bubble oil ours is a bit off).

Enjoy
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby KA » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:03 pm

Welcome. I'm sure you'll have hours and hours of instructive fun here on the forum. It is a great place to hang out.
Kris :)
KA
Donating Member

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves