Hello from Lorain, Ohio

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello from Lorain, Ohio

Postby n8ncl » Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:43 am

Hello to all,

Hi my name is Mike Jenkins. Me and my wife's family where thinking of building 3 or 4 tear drops. You guy's and gal's have a lot of good info here on this site.
Mike jenkins
N8NCL
NAR L3 81653
n8ncl
Teardrop Advisor

Postby madjack » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:16 pm

Mike, welcome to the board...we have more than just good info here...we have the best :D ...back in my cross country trucking days, I used to go into Lorain, ALOT...used to haul beer to a distributor located there and then goto an old military base on the Lake for a loadout going to ????....don't forget to take lotssa pictures as you build...we will wanna see 'em...we just luv da pics around here...doanchano ;)
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby KA » Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:50 pm

Welcome, Mike. Be prepared to have a lot of fun on this site. It is habit-forming.
Kris :)
KA
Donating Member

Postby mikeschn » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:09 pm

Hey Mike,

Welcome to the forum... No I don't have plans for the lil diner for sale. But I did post plans for the Generic Benroy... And Andrew has lots of plans in his design library.

If you want to see a teardrop close up, Barb is also from Lorain, OH.

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Miriam C. » Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:34 pm

Welcome Mike,
You will find there is enough information to build anything you might want here. Ya just gotta read a lot or ask a lotta questions. 8)

We love the pictures so :snappy:
Enjoy
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby b.bodemer » Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:05 pm

Hi and welcome to this forum. My build is almost complete and I live in Lakewood so just let me know if you'd like to see it. Mine is simple because I had no real woodworking experience before starting. I'm certainly doing much better now.............and have enjoyed all the work.

Good luck with your teardrops.....

Barb
from Lakewood Ohio
b.bodemer
1000 Club
1000 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves