Newbies

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Postby madjack » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:50 pm

...thanks...I have been looking at them because they are free standing and can be used to replace both the stove and the bar-b-que...I would definitely get the wire grills for stove usage...I would love to see one in person but have not found any for sale locally...ahhhhhh one day..............
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Thanks

Postby blackgrouse » Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:00 pm

Hey 3beers,

I actually saw your new photos on flickr and sent you a note about your good looking new diamond plate toolbox on the front of your Yoder. The hike you took to the falls looked great also.

Thanks for introducing me to this forum also.

Thanks, Robert :thumbsup:
blackgrouse
Teardrop Inspector

Postby the3beers » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:12 pm

:D not a problem Robert

I was also kind of showing off to ever one else too and people always like pictures here.
the3beers
Teardrop Master

Postby mjg444 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:02 pm

Robert:

Congratulations on your new Yoder Toder. :thumbsup: That dealer had a booth at the fair in Monroe. Of course their prices were more that the guy in Ohio, but you have to factor in shipping out to Seattle. And by the time we would drive to Ohio and pick it up it would probably even out.

I'll have to check them out sometime - when I've actually got the money to make the purchase!

Michele
mjg444
Teardrop Advisor

Postby blackgrouse » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:34 pm

Hi Michelle,

Yep we first saw the Yoder Toter at the Monroe Fair. I needed something where I wouldn't be sleeping on the ground. This little teardrop is going to fit the bill quite well.

I checked out your album of Jamison photos. You must be into fishing if you went over there.

We are pretty much Western WA. campers. Olympic Peninsula and ocean beaches mainly. Whidbey Island, Camano Island.

Is your friend in the photo a Berneese? Dogs are such good friends. I had a German Sheherd/Chow mix I had for 11 wonderful years. I miss him dearly.

Hope you can swing your teardrop soon. Happy camping, Robert
blackgrouse
Teardrop Inspector

Postby mjg444 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:30 pm

Robert:

I've been going over to Jamison with the same bunch of friends for probably 10-15 years at least. Some of them really like to fish, and some of us like to fish, but mostly it's lounging on the shore or in the boat. If we catch a fish great, if not - no big deal. Also it's very easy to get a spot there - it's wide open.

We also love camping with trees (in fact perfer it)! My dog prefers trees and shade too!

Yes that is Spike, a Bernese Mountain dog. He is 3 years old. He is my buddy and he is a lot of fun.

Enjoy you're new teardrop and keep us posted on your outings.

Michele
mjg444
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Miriam C. » Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:57 pm

Welcome Robert,
Looking forward to the pictures. 8)
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Previous

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves