Hi

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hi

Postby BusCamp » Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:12 pm

Hi,
I joined a few days ago and am finally getting time to post. I'm a manufacturer's representative and stay in hotels a lot! I'd rather stay in a trailer. So I'm looking at options.
I have a 6x10 utility trailer that I would like to put a teardrop on. It has to be removeable. Has anyone seen or built a tear like that? Does anyone use a teardrop for this kind of purpose?
This site is a great resource! I love looking at all the different trailer pics.
John
BusCamp
Teardrop Inspector

Postby mikeschn » Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:33 pm

Hi John,

Welcome to the forum.

So you're saying you want to camp on the job? :? I don't ever recall seeing a business suit on a campground. What happens if your dress shoes get muddy? Will you lose the sale?

Seriously though, you could camp in a teardrop, but I would realistically choose a tiny travel trailer. That way you can camp irregardless of the weather.

Heck, even my Escape Hatch would work for that!!! :thinking: :thumbsup:

http://tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=10864

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby BusCamp » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:46 pm

Mike,
No business suits on this guy. I'm in the plumbing field. I like the looks of your Escape Hatch. Are there any dimensional drawings available?
Thanks,
John
John
BusCamp
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Miriam C. » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:39 pm

Welcome John,
I've seen the escape hatch and a 6x10 would be an amazing space. There are lots of builds here that are larger. Take time and look around. Remember to take lots of pictures. We don't care what they are of just love them.
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves