Two more from OHIO

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Two more from OHIO

Postby Tim & Lori » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:29 pm

Hi! We're Tim & Lori from Ohio (Wayne County, to be specific). We love to tent camp but after we saw a segment on Travel Channel about teardrops, we started researching teardrops and, as they say, the rest is history. Our project is now underway. Can't say enough good things about this site. We promise to keep you posted on our progress. Glad to be aboard!!!
won't be long now....
Tim & Lori
Teardrop Advisor

Postby doug hodder » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:36 pm

Tim and Lori....welcome aboard...you're going to have one fun ride on this project...lots of different ideas are out there, no hard set of rules, and the only limitation is your imagination...and just so you know...Jack will require pics...as will the rest of us...it's sort of the tuition fees...have fun...Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby madjack » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:01 pm

T&L, welcome to the insan....er board...as Doug sez, we just luv da pics around here...without 'em our Auntie M would be lost and the rest of us would bug ya like a nag screen of a free screensaver...looking forward to what y'all come up with....have fun, it's a great adventure that only gets better...
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby mikeschn » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:42 am

Tim and Lori,

Welcome to the forum! Hope to see lots more of you around here. Wayne County? We have one of those here in MI.

MJ,

like a nag screen of a free screensaver... :? never seen that before... but then I never let my keyboard cool off long enough for a screensaver to kick in! :o :lol:

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby b.bodemer » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:58 am

Welcome.................I'm just outside of Cleveland in Lakewood.

Have fun building!
Barb
b.bodemer
1000 Club
1000 Club

Thanks for the welcome!!

Postby Tim & Lori » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:49 am

Thanks for the warm welcome-we've been watching the site for about a month now while in the process of gathering info as well as parts & you folks are AWESOME. I'm sure we'll be here alot! We've got the frame done-I based it on Jim Buchfink's plan-5' x 9 1/2'. Using a Dexter #9 Torsion axle. We plan to paint the frame this weekend. Made a little bit of sawdust, but there's a LOT more to come. We'll post some pictures later this weekend. Again, thanks for the welcome and all the info & tips we've already gotten from the forum. T&L
won't be long now....
Tim & Lori
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Miriam C. » Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:37 pm

Welcome Tim and Lori,
I can' t believe I let you get by me for so long. Great trailer! Shouldn't you be finished by now? :lol: 8) Just joking but we love the pictures so keep them coming. 8)
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby kirtsjc » Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:40 pm

Welcome Two more from Ohio!

I hail from the SW corner, Cincinnati myself...

Have fun, take care, make sawdust, and as MadJack sez...

"luv dem pics!"

John Kirts
kirtsjc
Silver Donating Member

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves