Teardrop--Rentals, Indiana????

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Teardrop--Rentals, Indiana????

Postby cityspokes » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:05 pm

I've been here, even before the TV broadcast @ Teardrops, I'll admit I'm (hooked), and even intrigued. I'd really like to camp in one before building one, even though I believe building one would be FUN. (A Great Winter Project) I'm currently looking for a suitable used trailer, as the budget, is (tight)!!! Even if someone in or close to Terre Haute, Indiana, has one that my wife and I could, checkout!! You all sound like a FUN crowd to be around. A few years ago we saw teardrops at the Newport Hill Climb, in Newport Indiana about (4) years ago, thats when I got interested and when I found the info on the web, m mm WEELLLL it's just a matter of time before I too, will be starting an album with some pics I (Hope), sooner than later!! ;) Harry
cityspokes
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Mary K » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:37 pm

Their letting you hang here arn't they??? :(

Harry, this must have slipped by Auntie M, she always says's Hello...

I just recently acquired the Teardrop fever, and it is most consuming. It starts as a neck ache from sitting in front of the PC looking at and reading this forum, then symptoms of TD doodling on napkins, then web search for the cheapest parts...and it will never end, there is no cure. Even before you finish your first build you are already thinking of the second and then third...Some should call the CDC!!!!!HELP!!!!!

It's to late to save yourself now so Good luck on your build!!

Mk
Mary K

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Bilbo Baggins
Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby Jst83 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:41 pm

Welcome Harry from a fellow Hoosier From the Indy area. I got my trailer from a broke down popup I got for free. Just a thought to keep an eye out for.

Hang out here long enough and your sure to find a lot of answers and meet a lot of interesting people

In the short time I've been on here I've ran into quit a few people from IN.

Good luck with your Build. Scott
Jst83
3000 Club
3000 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves