HEY FROM NORTH CAROLINA

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

HEY FROM NORTH CAROLINA

Postby silvervtx » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:03 pm

Hi there I am in the planning stages of my tear drop project.

Updates to follow
silvervtx
Teardrop Inspector

Postby ALAN GEDDES » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:35 pm

Welcome to the forum. I am in Fayetteville. Where are you? Everybody in NC is west of me. Big gathering at Myrtle Beach SC State Park 1-3 Dec. Come down and see some tears. Read, Read, Read past posts. Almost any question has already been covered.
Alan
ALAN GEDDES
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Gerdo » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:37 pm

Welcome to the forum. You will get all the help you need here. My suggestion, speaking from experience, is to spend the next few days and read alot of the threads on this forum. If you can find some Teardrops in your area, go visit and put your hands on one and learn.
Gerdo
1000 Club
1000 Club

hey

Postby silvervtx » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:43 pm

Hi there I am in Concord nc west of you I think,I might have to come to myrtle for ideas.
silvervtx
Teardrop Inspector

Postby JawjaBoy » Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:05 pm

Welcome,from another "new-bee" . We bought a t.d. 75% complete,and are really enjoying it. You will find a world of info here,and some very helpful and friendly folks ! David and Cindy :D
David ------------------------------------------
JawjaBoy
Teardrop Advisor

Postby mrainey » Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:09 pm

We've got a commercial teardrop (Yoder Toter). You're welcome to come by and look it over. Send an email and we'll set something up.

Mike
mrainey
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Steve M » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:52 pm

mrainey wrote:We've got a commercial teardrop (Yoder Toter). You're welcome to come by and look it over. Send an email and we'll set something up.

Mike

Hi Mike,

i am new to the site as well. i am planning on building a TT myself. i live in Gaffney SC, and i work in Grover NC,I worked in Kings Mountain for 9 years, i may want to come by and take a look at your tear myself.i was not aware of the Myrtle Beach event, i may want to take a little road trip and see what ideas i can get

Steve
Steve M
Teardrop Inspector

Postby oklahomajewel » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:12 pm

Welcome... i'm not in NC but I do know where Concord is !!! Over there by Kannapolis, Mount Pleasant, .....
Have relatives in little bitty Rockwell

Have a good time building your teardrop... going to a gathering is the BEST thing to do ! Believe me.... pick up a hatch, crawl in and lay down, see it in person and meet the best people in the world -- teardroppers!!!

julie
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Ross Wade » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:59 pm

We use to live in Charlotte and moved ( 6 years ago ) outside of West Jefferson, NC...an hour north of Boone. I still work in Charlotte at least one day per week...lately it has been 2 or more days per week. Concord isn't that far out of the way from my driving route. If you would like any help or just a second opinion, don't hestitate to ask. I am on teardrop # 3 .

Ross
Ross
Southern Appalachian Tearjerker Chapter Director
Ross Wade
Southern TearJerker

Thanks

Postby silvervtx » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:13 pm

Hey thanks for th e offer I am still in the planning stages amybe when I get closer I can run them by you and see what you think before I start construction.
silvervtx
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves