Pictures

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Pictures

Postby MOKI SEAKER » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:39 pm

I just downloaded some pics. Not to good, need to get the Moki Mansion into the sunlight, for better pics, into the light, INTO THE LIGHT, ETC. Oh well maybe later. Jim G :roll: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
If you don’t read the newspaper, you are uninformed.. If you do read the newspaper. You are misinformed.
Mark Twain
MOKI SEAKER
The 300 Club

Postby b.bodemer » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:33 pm

Welcome aboard................

Your build is looking great! :thumbsup:
Barb
Last edited by b.bodemer on Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
b.bodemer
1000 Club
1000 Club

Re: Pictures

Postby Joanne » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:25 pm

MOKI SEAKER wrote:I just downloaded some pics. Not to good, need to get the Moki Mansion into the sunlight, for better pics, into the light, INTO THE LIGHT, ETC. Oh well maybe later. Jim G :roll: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jim,

Your trailer is coming along nicely! With all the Utah builders, I'm going to have to head up that way the next time there is a Utah gathering.

Joanne
New! My Camp Cooking Forum

Project Desert Dawg website

Universal Health Care
Health care with the efficiency of the Department of Motor Vehicles
and the compassion of the Internal Revenue Service.
Joanne
Queen of Cast Iron

Thanks

Postby MOKI SEAKER » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:37 am

Thank You Barb, and Joanne I think Yogi has a plan for a gathering in May in Hanksville, UT. Jim G :D :)
If you don’t read the newspaper, you are uninformed.. If you do read the newspaper. You are misinformed.
Mark Twain
MOKI SEAKER
The 300 Club

Postby jmtk » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:00 am

Welcome Jim!

Another Utahn here, with my build darn near ready to be campable. We're hoping to spend our first night in it this weekend (probably just in the yard, though), but are thinking about a Zion trip over the long Thanksgiving weekend.

With a handle like "Moki Seaker" you must be a desert rat, hanging out at places like Cedar Mesa. Looks like your build is well under way already! Good luck, have fun and keep us all posted on your progress.

Jeanette
jmtk
Donating Member

Hello

Postby MOKI SEAKER » Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:50 pm

Hey Jeanette, Looks like your up on Parleys, and yes I have spent some time in the desert, spent 2 years down to Bullfrog in the early 70's, looking forward to Hanksville in May, haven't been there in at least 5 years. I have been spending time in the west desert tho. metal detecting. Are you planing to go down in May. Thanks for the note. :D :D Jim G
Mark Twain
MOKI SEAKER
The 300 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:44 pm

Welcome Jim,
Looks like you already got it done so have fun and be sure to give lots of advice and pictures of the campouts.
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Not done but working on it

Postby MOKI SEAKER » Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:21 pm

I still need to put in the cabinets, hang the doors, the hatch, fenders, battery,etc,etc. Next time I will get plans, or better yet, those darn kids I had 30 years ago can build me one. :twisted: 8) :thumbsup:
Mark Twain
MOKI SEAKER
The 300 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves