Hi from Berlin, wisconsin

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Postby billydj » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:27 am

I belong to the Greenbush chapter......kinda why I want a teardrop for trips for prospecting or detecting.....got a goldbug and garretts.....
need to go to florida this spring but dont think a tear will be ready then.

do you know about the plywood factory in Bowler? havent been there in years was thinking of checking them out
billydj
Teardrop Inspector

Postby elmo » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:18 am

duke wrote:TLC, ryncole, billydj.......quite a few new Badger state members joining lately....Welcome all...

Elmo........don't need the 5 x 10 stuff, but can't find a source for 1/8th thick ply........any ideas in the GB area ??

billydj ........big into detecting.....founder and currently VP of Green Bay club and member of WI Rapids and Madison clubs.......what chapter of GPAA do you attend Tomah or Greenbush? gave a talk about detecting at Greenbush last year.....I'm into water hunting for jewelry in the summer, I like to find my gold that way, fur trade and early settlement relics in the spring and fall.........building my little tear as a single sleeper / cargo hauler for detecting trips.....

I think do! I will give a call today. There is a place off of Bay Settlement Road that has a bunch of stuff...come to think of it I know they do. I will PM you when I get the #.

Elmer
It's scary when you start making the same noises as your coffee maker.
elmo
Donating Member

Previous

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves