new.granny - new TAB

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

new.granny - new TAB

Postby new.granny » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:04 am

Hi all,
We did it. We picked up our TAB Saturday and we LOVE it!! We stopped at a couple of Tourist Info type rest areas on the way home just to go in back and spend time there. Wanted to see how quickly it heated up and if it was easy to pull into a parking spot and "camp". Everything worked perfectly. We camped in the driveway Sat night and I am already looking forward to the weekend. Maybe we'll go down to Normandy Farms Fri & Sat. I can't imagine packing it away for the winter. I think I will spend some winter days inside of it doing modifications etc. although I'm not at the point where I'd even put a nail hole in it yet:-)
We got a dusting of snow last night and Grandpa is at work today so I can't take photos of it yet. We will post some soon though.
Thank you all for your help while we shopped and waited.
new.granny
:applause:
new.granny
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Mary K » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:35 am

:thumbsup: :applause: :thumbsup: :applause: :thumbsup:

Congratulation!!!! Your set for some GOOD Times NOW!!

:twisted: :twisted: I can't wait to see the pictures!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Mk
Mary K

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Bilbo Baggins
Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby Outlaw » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:43 am

Congratulations!!!!! :thumbsup: Glad to hear you had a safe trip home. I second the motion on the pics . . .

:applause: :applause: :applause:
Eric
ImageImageImage
Outlaw
Donating Member

Postby mtnair » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:32 pm

Congrats on your tear. So when did you become a new granny? I always told my kids I was to young to be a grandmother. They didn't listen to me, my oldest DGD will be two in a couple of days. Then came 3 DGS, ages 16 mo., 13 mo. and 10 mo. What joys, although strangers seem to agree that I am to young to be a grandma. They will come up to me when I am out with my DGD and tell me how cute my daughter is and how she looks just like me.

Candi
mtnair
Teardrop Inspector

Postby new.granny » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:51 pm

We became grandparents almost 9 months ago and it is a blessing beyond words. Our daughter & son-in-law live less than an hour away and I babysit once each week during the day.
My cousin put it well when he jokingly said:
"Grandchildren are our reward for not killing our teenagers "
We raised four great kids and we love them dearly, but grandchildren are a whole new world.
new.granny
new.granny
Teardrop Inspector

Postby mtnair » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:59 pm

My oldest and youngest grandchildren live three homes away. I know what your talking about.

Candi
mtnair
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves