Hello from Florida

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Postby Hector » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:10 pm

yes Kerryd we really like it.we were lucky to buy the lot and build before the prices went out of control.kerryd looks like you are building yours out of aluminum,every impressive metal work.
Hector
Teardrop Master

Postby Miriam C. » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:27 pm

Welcome Hector,
I hope you are enjoying the weather. :lol: Now if you could just please remember the :pictures: Cause we luv da pic. 8)

Enjoy
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby kerryd » Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:02 pm

Hector , Thanks . Where do you live down there ? Are you near Boy Scout? Real Estate has gone crazy down there . 25 years ago I put a fence around an old orange grove . They knock the trees down and dug a sand pit , and last year put up 3000 feet of aluminum fence around the hole they call a lake . They're asking $800,000. a lot . Keep in touch . Kerry
kerryd
Teardrop Master

Postby Hector » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:02 pm

Miriam C. as soon as I start I will post pics.I have to tool up first and see how the money is.
kerryd,I live near gunn hwy and lutz lake fern rd.yes It has gone crazy down here.I don't know how a young couple starting a family can even afford a starter home.
Hector
Teardrop Master

Postby asianflava » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:27 pm

I expect the Real Estate in Florida to go bust soon. This is because of 2 things, the prices keep going up but the salaries aren't. Over on the other coast (where my parents live), the market has cooled but it is still hot.
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby kerryd » Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:25 pm

Hey Asianflava , it may have already started . We have a new development near of that has cook out about once a month , if you can pre-qualify you can move in that day . Hector , I remeber when gunn and lutz lake was out in the sticks . Race track too ! Stop by sometime . Kerry
kerryd
Teardrop Master

Postby kerryd » Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:28 pm

Asian , you too ! I'll meet you in Clarmont . Kerry
kerryd
Teardrop Master

Postby Hector » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:11 pm

Kerry 20+ years ago my bother took me to see a piece of property he purchased in Odessa. I told him I will never live out in the sticks.he has since build his home there and I live eight tenth of a mile from his house!Kerry I might just take you up on that offer.I would love to see your steel work.I'll keep in touch.
Hector
Teardrop Master

Postby Ira » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:17 am

I'm hoping that Woody eventually arranges a gathering kind of half-way between us, or in the Naples area.
Here we go again!
Ira
Forum Storyteller

Postby wok » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:40 am

Hello,
Going back to the topic of registration... I could use some advice here... I currently live in SC with a SC driver's license. I just bought a HF trailer and am building a small TT on it. I have not yet registered it though. I have several options. Register is here in SC, or have a family member who is a FL resident register it down there, or I was thinking about changing my residency back to FL for some other reasons anyways, so I could register it myself in FL. It will have a strictly liquid toilet (does that still count?). Do you think I can get away with still registering it as a Ut. trailer? The toilet wont be evident upon interior inspection if that were to ever happen....Any thoughts?
wok
Teardrop Master

Previous

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves