Hi from North Central Florida

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Postby Lynn Coleman » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:48 pm

Ira wrote:Where did you get THAT idea?

Ah, because if I don't write, I don't earn the money that the publishers advanced me and might have to send it back. And for some strange reason, I don't think they'd appreciate the bits and pieces that make up the Inkwell.javascript:emoticon('8)')

On the other hand, I got called away for four hours today after only writing a paragraph. Tonight I'll be working on the rest of the chapter. Provided I can stay off of this forum.

Lynn
Lynn Coleman
Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:31 pm

:lol: Lynn, Ira sits at his computer all day and keeps the forum on at work. He has no need to worry about being distracted because it doesn't bother him at all to be distracrted. He thrives on it. :lol:

I am still trying to decide why the emoticons aren't right in your post. Are you just left clicking on them? :thinking:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Lynn Coleman » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:54 pm

Miriam C. wrote:I am still trying to decide why the emoticons aren't right in your post. Are you just left clicking on them? :thinking:

I'm a Mac user and I didn't left click or right click, I simply clicked. I dragged them over. Hmm, let me try clicking. :shock:

Okay, I think that worked.

Thanks, Miriam.

Lynn
Lynn Coleman
Donating Member

Postby Ira » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:45 am

And Miriam, the forum actually CHARGES me:

I'll be working at something hot and heavy for two hours, then take a ten-minute break reading and posting, and I'm all ready to start working again.
Here we go again!
Ira
Forum Storyteller

Previous

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves