This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Postby vinney voss » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:47 pm

Hi great site lots of good info i'm 45 live in alta loma ca want to build a 16-18 ft camping trailer whith may 14and 16 yr old sons tom haul behind my 71 jeepster
I'm sure i will have a lot of questions Vince
vinney voss
Teardrop Inspector

Postby doug hodder » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:53 pm

Welcome to the forum...I know that there are a lot of other builders building or restoring similar sized trailers. Don't be afraid to ask any question...it's probably been asked before...Have fun with your build...Doug :thumbsup:
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby mikeschn » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:03 pm

Hi Vinney,

Welcome to the forum. I was gonna say, look in the Vintage plans area, but I haven't put the bigger trailers in there yet. I've got quite the collection by now, so check back often, I'll try to get them in there real soon.

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby DaveandDebbie » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:40 am

Welcome Vinney You will find lots of info here it will make you :thinking: second guess your plans :lol: :lol: :lol:
DaveandDebbie
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Miriam C. » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:11 pm

Vinny,
Welcome to the Adult Playground. We have a few people starting larger campers so look around and copy, copy, copy. Oh and while your doing that remember to take lots of :pictures: cause we luv em and there is a Madjack running around here somewhere.

Enjoy
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby cam5e » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:19 pm

Nice to meet ya Vince.

Keith (another newbie)
Gen. Jack D. Ripper: "I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."
cam5e
Teardrop Advisor

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves