Hello & Lookin' for Old Teardrop!

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello & Lookin' for Old Teardrop!

Postby 1946ham » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:28 am

Hi!
Cruisin', almost daily, around the net...I came across this group. This looks really great....glad I found it. I own a 1946, 14' "Canned Ham" (Known as "C.D. BARGER"- homebuilt??) and am now searching for an old teardrop trailer...before they all are gone!!!

I am a teacher on a strict budget and not too mechanical -but can get by. So, it has to be the right one.....probably what everyone wants, right? BUT, I would take one that needs a lot of work....just to say I have one.

It seems this group does a great job posting found "For Sale" tear drops and trailers, so I will keep up with veiwing daily this site.

Great to Be Here!

Thanks,
Matthew Norris
Idy,CA
http://www.freewebs.com/my1946cdbarger/
1946ham
Teardrop Inspector

Postby halfdome, Danny » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:34 pm

Welcome to the forum. I don't have a teardrop for you to look at but seeing your from Idyllwild brings back fond memories of hiking and camping in your area as a youth. Very nice town too. Good luck in your quest, they are out there. :)Danny
ImageImage
"Conditions are never just right. People who delay action until all factors are favorable do nothing". William Feather
Don't accept "It's Good Enough" build to the best of your abilities.
Teardroppers Of Oregon & WashingtonImage
halfdome, Danny
*Happy Camper

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves